George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, come on, don't stop trying! :)
Just copy the url link and paste it in the URL box you opened. Click ok, give it a name, and voilà.
Try again :)

*pets cathwillows...*

Sorry, sweetie it's still not working!

Don't fret, little one! I have yet to even set up a PhotoBucket account!

yay it works! i think the first link didnt have the subfolder 'csi' in the address, thats all. i know it took me a while to figure the whole thing out. this weekend ill make sure to find some time to join a theme ;) its been so long for me! but worry not, ill never be cured of the syndrome

i guess it happens by accident if you can see it or not...let me just think that's the fault....and not that it's because of me....

now for everyone who couldn't open the link, here is THE smile!

*Edited: Picture exceeded the max size rules, please see either the "Help Guide" tacked at the top of this forum or page/Post one of this thread for the size of pictures posted.*

woah cathwillows thanks for your work :D now i think, everyone can see this pic. I´ve seen at your 2. pic it was ok with photo_bucket ;) Poor Lady such a stress for one pic you get a big
troest.gif

hug from me ;)

It definitely was, cath *happy sigh* I'm off to bed now and I hope I'll have very naughty nickylicous dreams :devil:
Good night, Ward!

Lets be mindful of the fact that we have a Max size limits on posting picturs and that one was made into a link, because it exceeded it. Please see either the "Help Guide" tacked at the top of this forum or page/Post one of this thread for the size of pictures posted.

Yeah we're on thread #16!!! I'm so happy :D

oh I love this and tonight new CSI!! wo hoo!! well as you can see I'm so happy :lol:

oh it's fun in here :D

ok talk to ya'll later, hopefully after tonights new episode :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back