George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow wardgirls. I got home from work about 40 minutes ago and there are some things that have to come before Nick. It's cold here but not as cold as it can get in the middle of January. I think it was about -5C today. Sunny but cold. This time of year we can get day time highs of -10C-to-15C. Buurr cold but the days are usually sunny which makes it nice. For those of you that aren't aware I live in the Toronto area.

Oh happy ward dance I won. Thanks Stoky :) George did have some good moments in Monte Walsh. Since we are creating our own Nicktionary I think it's only right that we have the next theme to honour one of new words. I would like to see George, Nick and co looking nickylicious. The limit is 12 and I'll announce the winner in 24 hours.

Oh blackflag glad your computer is working. I know we all need our nick fix :)

Hy Jacquie :D and Blackflag you´re back
and soo cold *ouh* here in Germany 14.4°C warm and for tomorrow Stormy warning :(

please Jacquie need help, do you mean we must to invent new Nicky (for Nicktionary) Words? is it right?

No Stoky what I'm looking for would be pictures that are delicious looking. I think it was softcake that came up with the word Nickylicious to replace the word delicious. So in other words pics of Nick that look good to eat or lick. I hope this helps :)

Nicktionary is cool too, Jacquie :D

So let's see if I have some eadsy looking pics in my Nickybucket (Okay, I was stretching it. Sorry :D)
...no. Photobucket doesn't cooperate tonight *sighs* Tried it with two different browsers, no connection. I feel like blackflag :p ;)
Okay, maybe tomorrow morning. I'm off to bed now. Good night!

Oh nice :D loveley theme and this helps thanks. I´ll make pic tomorrow, because here is some times a break in the DSL-line :eek: hope i can stay here tomorrow and not blown away :lol:

Ok Guys wish y´ll a very nice Nicky Night and however sweet
Dreams
;)

oh thanks also Blackflag :D

now i´m really off good night

Stoky take care with all that bad weather you're having there. :)

blackflag so far I'm only aware of 6 words or phrases in our Nicktionary. Nickylicious, Eadsy, Georgeous, Georgeousness, Nicktionary, and we can't forget the Little Stoker :)

Well, it's a small Nictionary. There were a couple there that I wasn't aware of. :lol:

Susan

I finally got this thing running and now I don't want to leave the computer for any reason. I've deffinately flipped! :p

Morning, girls!

Wow, it's raining so much I thought about taking a boat to work :D And there's a heavy storm, too... I can fly home later ;)

Theme pics, now that photobucket cooperates again
Shortylicious
Nickylicious
Übercute :)
Snuggleworthy
*sighs*
And this is *rrrrrr*

New Nicky tonight for us, too! Yay! Though I can't watch it, I'm on a Christmas party (no, we're not very early, we're a bit late :D) I checked the timer of my VCR at least four times this morning...

What could be better than waking up and finding out that you are still connected?

Seeing that second pic of yours Jacquie. I could sit and stare at it for hours. :D

Not only do we have new Nick tonight, but I believe that I read somewhere that Rashomama was being rerun right before it. (I think over on Elyses)

Susan

The Nicktionary :lol: :lol: That one should be in there too, then.. :) Oh, George.. You are so cute.. We even made our own language for you.. And that says something :lol:

I'm surprised we have words invented at all! Most of the time it's more like "hubba hubba," "grrr...," "yum..." :devil:

...or slurp as we pick up our jaws and tongues!

Oh, and Morning y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back