George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! :lol:

That is too funny!

I should have taken pics...put a chalk outline around what was left of the body...little markers showing the detritus trail! Ah...I just calmly scooped it up and chucked it. Then went to walk the dog praying she wouldn't escape...she's a little Houdini!

My husband just walked in the room, sighed and said "are you going to sit there all day and look at pictures of that guy again?!" Poor boy! He's painting a bathroom and I'm drooling over Nick!

OH! And before I forget...my new name at work is Stokes! Sarge now calls me that all the time instead of using my real last name! I think I love that man!!

Ah, great caps everyone and pretty avatar softcake, yes boredom can do strange things to a person... :)

Congrats on winning blackflag.

Anyway, no time to spend here at the moment, I have a busy weekend, in fact I would be in trouble if my husband knew I was looking at pictures of the pretty one right now.... :lol:

Yes, thanks for the lovely caps...I have been at my computer ALL DAY organizing for the next big photo op! Where is everyone? Did we all decide to take a nap with GE at once? :devil:

I won!!!

I've been so busy staring at all the Redrum pics I haven't been thinking for a new theme. :lol: Since I challenged you all last time I'll go nice and easy on you this time. I want Nick/George/who ever with eyewear. They can be safety glasses, sunglasses, whatever. He can be wearing them or holding them doesn't matter. You got the usual 24 hours and limit of 12.

Anybody want to come and rescue my niece and nephew before I kill them? :devil:

Off I go to check all the caps on CSI Caps. I've watched it enough times I know right when the little stoker should appear. :D

Susan

blackflag said:
OnlyTruth, you know me well. I was wondering how long it would take for #1 to appear. :D

Susan
:lol: #1 was a no-brainer - first pic that came to mind. Fortunately, there are many, many delicious pics to choose from (hmmm, if anyone is getting the impression that I love the man in eyewear, they'd be correct :D)

Actually I don't like him wearing glasses at all. I make an exception for dark tinted sun glasses, but the rest... no... ;) Need to see those chocolate brown eyes :)

No, really, Cath I mean I think he's always hot, but not that much in "normal" glasses. *ducks from flying objects*
:D Maybe it's because I've been wearing glasses since I was twelve, I'm not really fond of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back