George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll protect you from D if it means more screencaps!

How are you doing these?? I'm jealous! :p

ETA: was it just me, or did Nick give Warrick the once over with a little gleam in his eye when he was in his suit? Kinda looked like he approved of the way Rick was lookin'! ;)

Thanks to you, too Elsie
Didn't you know I'm the capping queen? ;)
Hope you can catch it on Sunday. It's really a great episode with tons of Nick-time :)
And I'm off to bed now, too...

Good night, girls! :)

Edit: I still appreciate that I can hide behind you, McStokes :lol: I have a little program that will play movies/DVD's and stuff, and all I have to do is hit F7 to get a screenshot ;) Well, most of the time it doesn't work out, like here but once in a while I get lucky. Just like in real life :D

but...it's only 7:13pm here! And everyone is going to bed already?? :p

People! There are screencaps I need to get my hands on!! Get back to work!! :D

I will be seeing it on Sunday. Thanks to your caps I can know what to expect...I love to be spoiled! :D

He is looking cute in that tight tshirt isn't he? :p

McStokes it's past 1 am where I live ;) Time to grab Nicky, shove him to the bed and leave the rest to your imagination :devil:

Oh yes, the shirt ... it was cute and tight and... yes.. :devil: Elsie I think you should lock out your hubby while watching it ;)

Ok :D

once again, Ncik Stokes cracks the case... he seams to be doing it all the time now, I like that, see if Cath and Kepller had had let them in on it in the first place, they wouldn't have gotten in trouble with the DA, and I'm surprised they didn't think the other 4 would figure it out.

but it was good, and what ever you do, don't get on Nick's bad side!

and I liked the random quote from Hodges "but where are my socks?" what's wrong with him, he's funny though :lol:

and as much as Grissom is not my fave, he would have never did what Cahterine did, never.

and this is why Nick does not like her as the boss, she does stuff like this.

well we will have to see what happens next week :D

oh and Nick looked good last night, all buff and huggable ;)

Oh my what a busy bunch of wardgirls you've been today. There are sometimes I wish I had a computer at work so I could visit the ward while I'm at the store. Then I realize I would never get anything done if I was in the ward so I'm thankful we don't have a computer at the store :) I need to get myself some dinner and look at the pics and then I will post the winner. :)

eta Now that I've been wined and dined I'm ready to get on with the theme. Runners up in no particular order
blackflag surprise
McStokes which way is the trouble coming from look
McStokes chocolate ice cream anyone :D
Stoky double chocolate ice cream ;)
Marns Whats more to say than yummy

And the winner of the chocolate eyes theme is blackflag What else can you say but puppy dogs eyes at their best. :)Congrats blackflag Nick is in your very capable hands. :)

Now I'll go drool at the caps softcake made. And I'm glad to hear your dad is out of the hospital :)

There's thing man and a woman on the radio and they were talking about strong jaw lines (is that the word?) and the woman was talking and she said: "you know who had a strong jaw line?" and I said: "I know, George!" And the woman continued and she said: "George.. Clooney!" and I was like "you had the first part right, but Clooney is just WRONG!" :lol:

Did I already post this? Just an example of the jaw line.. :lol:

Morning, everyone...and what wonderful screencaps to wake up to! Man, I think I'm going to end up in front of the computer most of the day working on Photobucket!

Took care of another crime scene this morning...this time in my neighbors house. Walked in to find the "body" dismembered and strewn about the living room...and a pile of barf in one corner...Ok, ok...their cat left me a present this morning when I went to feed it! Half eaten mouse...I was tempted to go get my crime scene tape and rope off the area as a joke for the owners! :lol:

I hope you took pictures, McStokes You should have dusted for paw prints :D
And this happens when I'm bored :D

nick52.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back