George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was so hard trying to widdle this down from 14 to 6. :( Yes I only stole 14 pics. A lot of them I already have, but I just can't look at them enough times. :D

Your runners up:

OnlyTruth - I've been hooked on Chaos Theory lately.
Softcake - priceless! :D
AngelaG - Not one of my favorite pairs, they look too big, but for some reason I've been paying attention to when he puts them on and takes them off lately.
Jacquie - The whole reason I said he didn't have to be wearing them.
OnlyTruth - Most of you probably expected this one to be here somewhere.

Your winner is:

Miko - Don't really like the chunky ones he wore last season, but somehow, in this pic it just looks right.

I had this all planned out on who the runners up were and who the winner was, then changed my mind at the last minute. :lol:

Susan

cathwillows :) so nice pic i love the second thanks and you´re from germany?

and thanks Jacquie for new pics

eta: to late pity ok but congrats on winning Miko ;) nice pic

Congrats Miko! And thanks for the eyewear theme, blackflag- as I said I love the eyewear and, thanks to the theme, I added loads of eyewear pics to my photobucket :)

whaouuuuuuuuu THANK YOU Blackflag i won ??? :eek:
i don't know what to say.... except Thank You.
What else can i ask for a good and short recovery ? :)

Hi Stoky hope everything's ok in Germany in spite of snow (see at the french news it was a mortal snow... :( )

Thanks Onlytruth

difficult to find a new theme , i don't want it too complicated but i hope it will please you as it will please me :D Love to be connected with G/N

So, same usual rules and let's have fun with

New Theme = G/N on or with a (cell) phone

Miko thanks with weather here in Germany, i come from the north coast, here it is warm - raini and stormy weather, snow is gone :( so horrible weather here. But what is in France? i must particularly looking poor :( be carefull.
*i´m a weather freak*

and welcome Raven04 :D nice pics

You´re theme is good and to reffirm congrats for your winning ;)

i make theme pics later :)

eta: first pics

Miko i must speak with you :D
Miko i´ve good news for you :)
uuups i´ve lost my handy - sorry is it painful :lol:
telephone near by Nicky ;) he is waiting for calling from the Wardladys
what i´ve forget?
i need a great meal, i´m hungry

i must looking for more not so easy ;) Miko

Stoky in France the snow begins to melt. i prefer that - it is easier for me as i am not allowed to drive a car (cannot pass the license driving because of my disease :() i just walk & take the bus to go to my work it's not practical. But snow doesn't always rhyme with Santa Claus, we have around 10 dead people because of it.

Er... Blackflag i just begin to die when i watch your third pic. Imagine Nick and his bluetooth calling to have dinner :D

it's midnight here so must leave you to sleep a bit.
at tomorrow

Miko that´s with your disease and the people, here in germany south-germany also people died concerning snow and in northern the storm :( hope you´re feel as soon as possible better :) so much good wishing for you ;) and have a good night sleep well and sweet dreams from Nicky ;)

eta: my second pics

Jacquie you´re beast :devil: lot´s of phone pics that i will be need :lol: *grrr* now i must so hard looking it´s midnight here :lol: and i must make new pics *giddy up* for me

Jacquie do not treason all :lol:
i need my bed now
Miko sleep very well :)
omg - what is now
hmmmm
Ladys now i´m off - sleep well :lol:

ok now i´m also really off it´s late here - wish y´ll very nice night and sweet dreams ;)

Morning Ward!
I come bearing gifts :D
Thanks to raven04 who told us about the new promo pics, so I uploaded them to my photobucket.
But beware, they are HUGE! And I mean HUGE and not dial-up friendly!! You have been warned :D
Pic one
Pic two
Pic three and I almost drowned in my own drool :D

Congratz on winning, miko!

Congrats Miko, nice to see you back here. :)

Who'd have thought I would only have one pic of Nick on a phone?:
*sighs* cute facial expression

I'll try and upload more later, but for now I will go back to drooling all over the keyboard at those pics softcake just posted. *serious drool bucket required* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back