George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes revenge :devil: but don´t afraid i´m only making sweet revenges you must wait awhile ;) McStokes for the revenge, first i make your theme pics

Softcake you´re sensitive and on some pics they both looks how father and son big
troest.gif

hug from me

Griss was to hard to Nicky
Nicky don´t kiss me without good smell :lol:
Griss is angry with Nicky
hmm look Griss, what have McStokes writing there, poor Wardladys with her Monitor :lol:
funny discuss with Griss the other side of mupet :lol:
ups

must short leave back in fiew minutes ;) eta: huh quick back to make my rest theme pic ok, that´s it ;)

ups

I just noticed for the first time in this pic that Nick is reaching for his gun as the tire blows on the bus! "Don't worry Gris! I'll protect you from that evil flying rubber!" :lol:

*closed browser window quickly as others walk past...*

Ok. Now even the perps in the holding cell wanna know what I'm laughing and blushing about! :lol:

I must say, this is not a bad way to make it through a Monday!

McStokes sais
*closed browser window quickly as others walk past...*
:lol: :lol: that´s really nice yea. And i don´t believe you you´re blushing? oh no McStokes you´re never get blushing you´re an unswerving guy :lol: but ok, i will make you mondy sweet

hmmm tasty :devil:

:lol: warning

you must be look nice ;) i´m dark hair, and lightfull brown skin and many dimple from the most laughing :lol: but red i never more since 20 years age

eta: oh btw. i hope to hear as soon as possible from Softcakes dad :) we are with you and don´t forgett our Babs we´re sending a nice Nicky pic Nicky lookes for Babs

Yummy!

Ah...the perks of my job...free large coffee from Dunkin' Donuts on this nice, cold day! (and no...I didn't get any donuts! We're not all obsessed with them!)

It's been quiet here...is everyone hating my picture theme? :( (or just working harder than me!)

Don't worry, Stoky I'm here and I'm fine.
My mom just told me dad had a minor surgery today on his legs, and he's doing quite fine considering the circumstances :) My, eleven years of watching ER and I'm still at loss when it comes to medical terms... They have to do another ultrasound on Wednesday because the big artery in his belly isn't working properly... But right now there's no immediate danger to the old man :)

Now I'll upload some pics and add them later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back