George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may actually get to participate in the next one. I'm uploading pics to PhotoBucket as we speak! Then I may actually have an avatar to go w/my promotion.

Congrats OT !

Softcake i´m happy with you ;) hug

McStokes yeah will see as soon as possible you´re Avi i´m rapt :D

and congrats on winning OnlyTruth :D

btw. Blackflag let us see, what pic do you search from :D

Congrats on winning OnlyTruth. I had thought of posting that pic but because I didn't put all the pics in one post I lost track of how many I had posted. See blackflag I can still surprise you and not post what you expect me too. :)
McStokes I look forward to you finally joining our themes and to see the pics you might come up with. :)

Stokydream said:

btw. Blackflag let us see, what pic do you search from :D

OK, I've gone out and searched for them. I'm missing one, but I can't remember what ep it was in, so I'll have to wait until I see it again.

I was hoping for this one, which I've seen on here recently,
and this one, which I haven't seen here in a long while.
This one is even interesting, since the camera was in the pool, and well below him.

I went out and bought season 2, with some of the money I made watching the neighbors 3 kitties over Christmas. Now I own season 2 and 3 :D

Jacquie, I frequently number mine just so I remember how many I've posted. :lol:

Susan

Edit: Here's one more that I forgot I had, from LocoMotives, Nick, Warrick, and Super Dave from above.

Blackflag thanks :D so nice pics the last yummi :devil: and i´ve seen the second pic never before here.

Whoo hoo! Thanks Blackflag!! I couldn't believe that Jacquie hadn't posted that one either and so I jumped on it (it was the first pic I thought of when I read the theme).

A new theme? Hmmm, what haven't I done yet.....okay, how about this - Nick (or any character) in conversation with someone. And, yes, it can be on the phone. 12 pix max, winner announced in I don't know how long -- I'll try for tomorrow night but if not it'll be first thing Monday morning (my time). Post away! (McStokes! Hope to see some from you!)

thanks OnlyTruth for new theme :D it´s nice, but i must looking for conversation pics, have soo much from Nicky alone (his cute face) but nothing others :lol: think find some ;) and let you´re time ;)

Guys it´s late, and i´m tired and must a littlebit rest from my sickness, but without a nice Nicky greating i´ll going out here
so loveley
Nicky dreams *sigh* so cute so yummi :devil:

good night Ward sleep very well

eta: wooah McStokes must short back, nice Avi congrats :D and now i´m really off ;)

*waves*
Yes, isn't he just the softest, cutest thing you have ever seen?! *pets* :D

Unfortunately I don't know where I snagged it from, so I can't properly thank that wonderful person!

Congrats on the promotion and new avi McStokes. Yummy.

And congrats to blackflag for the win and new theme. This isn't a theme pic, but it fits and I wanted to share. I made this wallpaper a couple months ago. I sent links for it and some others to Texas Charm, but they haven't had time to put them on the site yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back