George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Guys :)

sorry, but i´ve catch a virus infect diarrhea and puke :( on yesterday í´ve thought i must die. And my mother laughing over me, because i´m crying when must to puke :( and not all, my mom donates me a pants in black, folks on the pants is imprinted the name Nicky - that´s my mom, she will be this year 80! :lol:

but today since now i feel a littlebit better but low.

Softcake you´re poor big
knuddel.gif

from me. I´ll send you pn ;) my mother have the same problem for 5 years ago, and it was first dramatic, than the doctors could help my mom, not amputated.

McStokes and Jacquie thanks ;) you missing me
i´ve been missing you all - one day without ward *omg*

Blackflag really nice theme, but i´ve enough pics for this pity, but i´ll making random pics ;)

Guys i don´t now how long i´ll can staying here the restroom is at the moment really my best friend :lol:

absolutly perfect Nicky yeah

Oh No, Stoky ! Sorry to hear you are not well (but glad to know you did not get blown away in that wind storm, which, by the way we now have here though not as bad!)

Get plenty of rest, preferably while watching re-runs of CSI! :D

:lol: yeah McStokes thanks :D But i´ll killing the weather here, news give another stormy warning :rolleyes: give me a 45er an i´m shooting up the wind here :lol:

another random picshoot the wind Nicky
for you McStokes hope you like it and congrats you´re now an lab technican :D have you seen?

Yum! you bet I like it!

Ok, pardon me for turning all "valley girl" on y'all but OH.MY.GOD. i am so sore right now! (get your minds out of the gutter!) That tile was harder to remove than I thought! THink I scared my husband the way I was weilding that hammer! He's removing the plywood floor now... Lord, what a mess.

Ok. Enough bitching! Sorry! ;)

Jacquie *sigh* yeah it´s sooo good my heart will go warm :devil: i don´t now if Almaple sharing Nicky. You´re cold i´ve seeing in the Weather forcast of around the world specially for Jacquie and the others who came deep freeze hot Nicky :devil: next week the cold comes to germany, snow and freeze :eek:

McStokes you can bitching here we are goog hearers :lol: and looooook sweeti you are an Lab Technican congrats the second :lol:

eta: Almaple poor you´re also sick :( ok, we are sharing Nicky :lol:

Stoky that pic does certainly warm the heart and other unmentionables here :D Now I need to go brave the cold and wind to do some grocery shopping. It amazing we get any amount of cold and all we do is complain. Yet up until this week we've had a very mild winter. Oh well that's what we do well here in Toronto complain about the cold in winter and b...h about the heat in the summer. :lol:

Stoky allmaple not sick. She needed Nick to cuddle because she missed Thursday's show. Her dad programmed the vcr to tape the 8pm repeat of Rashomana but forgot to tape the 9pm Sweet Jane

:lol: here in Germany is totally craziness winter is spring, spring is winter, autumn is sommer. When i was child, the weather was ok and normally. Jacquie be carefull at the shopping ;) and come quick back send you Nicky for Jacquie to save her :D

and Allmaple oh what for an disaster poor hug from me
troest.gif

sorry folks, i must go to my best friend now, see y´ll later ;)

Stoky you poor thing! Hope you feel better soon, and thanks for the hug :) I'll get to you via email

McStokes congratz on the promotion, join me in the Lab. I'm sure we can come up with something crazy there :D Why did you remove the tiles anyway? Odd color?

Wow! Didn't even noticed I had been promoted! Thanks for the congrats...So after 13 years I am no longer a cop...do I get to retire for real now with a full pension?! :D

Softcake :) it´s ok ;) and btw nice new Avi *hmmm* yummi :devil:

McStokes sais
do I get to retire for real now with a full pension?!
:lol: yeah we all to make sure of this :D

Softcake :D Nicky sais i must send your this pic with
a big hug

I think this was almost as hard on me as it was on you. It was hard to widdle it down to just 6. Some didnt show up that I was hoping would (now I have to go find them myself) :lol:, one showed up, but not by the person I was expecting, and there were several I didn't know about.

Your runners up:

NikkiJamez - one of those ones I was hoping would show up
AngelaG - I wonder if Nick has ever seen the web cam footage?
OnlyTruth - the first time I saw this one I loved it (don't know why), it's not often you get the reflection in the pic without the actual person in the pic
Jacquie - forget who said it but very psychodelic
Softcake - just goes to show how much of your life you're being watched

The winner is:

Now, this one wasn't from the person I was expecting it from. The winner is OnlyTruth. This one was one of the first ones I saw that would fit this theme. I was expecting Jacquie to post it and was surprised when she didn't.

Susan

Softcake, glad things aren't as bad as you thought with your dad.

blackflag said:

Softcake, glad things aren't as bad as you thought with your dad.

Thanks, blackflag We have to wait til Monday to learn how bad it really is. But Stoky assured me there's a lot of things the docs can do today, her mom was in a similar condition than my dad and is fine now. I confess I was a little freaked out at first, and I'm really really glad about all the nice things you all said.
Group hug! :lol:

And congratz on winning, OnlyTruth :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back