George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought about organizing my photobucket and one of these days I should as it makes life easier. Maybe while laundry is doing today I may try and tackle it. So if pics disappear you know why.

A small tear of joy forms as we've now got McStokes posting pics. :) All I can say is go girl :lol:

miko you´re back :D nice and welcome and sure, why do you not play again? have fun ;) and you´re in hospital
troest.gif
hug from me. Hope you feel good now? The Internet connection makes so often here problems pity.

McStokes
*sry* :lol: your commentary priceless oh sweeti you are great thanks and i feel better from moment to moment

McStokes, lovin' your avie! And great job with posting those pics.
Wow! So many wonderful theme pics so far! This is definitely not going to be easy.
Oh, and I just want to say: IT'S SNOWING! We might get a couple of inches. Finally.
ETA: welcome back Miko and Elsie!!

A big welcome back to the ward Miko :)

I'm finally rearranging my photobucket! So if any pics go missing they've been moved to another file. I'm trying to keep this themes pics intact. :)

Ok...there is something really wrong with me...I looked at this picture and couldn't help but notice the hand of the woman who is walking by in the background...let's just say it's strategically placed and it made me do a double take!

Toxicology Tech

thank you, it is nice of you stokydream, onlytruth, jacquie, blackfag for your warm welcome.. it reassured me a lot. thanks
Well danke schön stokydream i am not in hospital at the moment, left at the end of the last week, just some injection of morphine the mornings by a nurse and i must wear all day and night my minerva but..
let's stay positive in the negation you know.. like this iam not able to catch a cold !! :lol:

mcstokes :lol: :lol:my god, where do you have your eyes ???? i find your discovery really funny....

to end up with the theme
with grissom
with sara
yelling at suspect
with catherine
with sara
with hodges

You get extra points for naughtyness, McStokes That's better than a halo anyways :D
And welcome from me to, miko *waits for the hug* ;) Good to see you feel a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back