George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
allmaple said:
hey how did you get ctv over there Babs? *raises eyebrow* :lol: lovely caps as usual
is the leather band on his right wrist a watch or a bracelet of sime kind? george/nick can really pull of man jewelry, i love it :D

Dude wears more jewelery than I do :lol:

It's a pretty bracelet though. There's a big star on the clasp, maybe it's a Texas thing :p

allmaple said:
hey how did you get ctv over there Babs? *raises eyebrow* :lol: lovely caps as usual
is the leather band on his right wrist a watch or a bracelet of sime kind? george/nick can really pull of man jewelry, i love it :D

He pulls it off really good though!

aah! more name changes to confuse me :(
and allstar, have you been avoiding us for the last like year? :p i love all his man jewelry, and i really want to know what the mystery chain around his neck is!

awws, I didn't mean to confuse you {Yeah, I kinda really did} *hugs*

Oh, you know what the chain is. :devil:

allmaple said:
and allstar, have you been avoiding us for the last like year? :p i love all his man jewelry, and i really want to know what the mystery chain around his neck is!

*gasp*

Never. I've been .. around. LOL.

peep.gif

I've been wondering what that chain was since "Werewolves" last year :lol:

i noticed it in public appearances but werewolves was the first time i saw it on the show when there wasnt an id card attached to it. theres just something about certain guys in necklaces *drool* dont even get me started on the rings!

and im going to stare at your daniel craig icon for a minute, i was just about to swap mine out for a shot in the black bathing suit but maybe ill wait a few more days :lol:

The mystery chain first appeared in Viva Las Vegas

mystrey chain

Ok so I have time on my hands to look at things like this :)

Babs thanks for the caps. They look great :)

The things that can happen while away from the ward. I survived the mall, and I swear I never want to go back. Lets see if some nice pics of Nick can get rid of my headache. The new theme is Nick with the CSI vest and hat on. :D Limit of 12 and I should be able to pick the winner tomarrow around this same time. (Unless the link drops me for the 3rd Sunday in a row :mad:)

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back