Gas..How Much are you paying???

The cheapest gas around here is oh, about $2.89. That would be the very cheapest, for regular. That ain't cheap. If I had a firstborn child...heh. :p

In East Tennessee, the cheapest I found this afternoon was 3.30. At least they had some and there wasn't a line.

Here government is thinking how they'd get gasprice reduces. They think of reducing tax a bit but I don't think it's going to happen.

Btw, I think one reason why gas is moer expensive here and other Nordic countries is the fact that it's better for enviroment.

I just checked something just for fun. And it's so much more expensive here than over in America!
It's around 92.3pence to the LITRE. So I just converted it and it's around 6.1$/gallon.

It's so funny to see you all guys to moan about it. :p Hopefully I did it right.

Sanna, why is it more expensive here? It's almost similiar to your prices. I just know that they dont put up the big prices because of the evironment here. :rolleyes:

I don't know what kind of gasoline UK has.
Here it's all unleaded.
But like I said, here 65% about our gasolineprice is tax.

And actually kazzy, at the moment it's a bit more. It's about 6.43usd/gallon there :p
Which is still cheaper than here :p :lol:

*cough* hence the fact why I said ALMOST (30 cents is not a lot difference is it?) lol. I think we've got three, unleaded, diesel. There's another pump but I've got no idea what it's for. :lol:.

In the US, we have 87 octane (regular unleaded), 89 octane (mid-grade unleaded - not sure what the "proper" name for it is... :lol:) and 92 octane (premium unleaded) and of course diesel.

The reason people from the US are complaining about gas prices is because we are used to them being soooo much more cheaper. I'm sure I've said this earlier :lol: but I remember 4 years ago when I started driving it was only $0.69 or so A GALLON for regular unleaded. Last year it was probably only $1.50 a gallon, so $3.00 is A LOT.

Back