Gas..How Much are you paying???

gasprices.jpg

I'm in Jersey too and usually it's around 2.51 for gas, if you're lucky. But in a lot of areas, its up to 2.89. I can't drive till next year but with these prices, I don't think I even want to. I remember the days when gas was like 99 cents. Love the sign btw.

:lol: @ the gas signs. Love them. I have got to show my family those. I forgot to check the gas prices today. It'll be killer though, being a Friday. Once upon a time, I remember when it was 35c. I was ay to young to drive. But, I remember it. My dad was saying the other day, that if gas prices had kept up with inflation, gas would be closer to $10/L. Scary.

When I got gas last Monday I paid $2.49 according to my credit card receipt. This week, I think it's anywhere from $2.65-$2.70. My car sat the 2 days I had off this week, except for the 2-3 times my sister wanted to use it to run a few errands close to our home.

Right now my parents are very happy they traded their van in for a new car. When gas was cheaper, they were paying nearly $50 to fill their van. I'd hate to imagine how much it would be now. :eek:

My car sat the 2 days I had off this week,

Mine too, and I now try to do as many errands at one time as I possible can b/c I have to drive 10 miles just to get to town to do my errands. I live in a small town, that has nothing in it, lol, therefore my work, shopping, and everything else I have to do takes place one town over.

I put $10 worth of gas in yesterday at $2.54 a gallon and it's all gone now. *big sigh* I remember when I could drive all week on $10 worth of gas.

I paid $2.64 a gallon last night. Now they are going to use Hurricane Katrina as an excuse to jack up the price to $3.00 a gallon.

I paid $2.38 for it Sunday. As of yesterday it had went up to $2.49. Not sure if its went up again or not...haven't been near a gas station today to check the prices.

I paid 2.50 a gal Monday, i went past the gas station it went up to 2.53 a gal yesterday, but another station had it at 2.59 a gal and then there was one that had it at 2.39 a gal, they were full up there yesterday.

Back