"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
desertwind said: I don't see a Warrick pic. thread, is there one? so I thought I'd post this here
There is no pic thread, well thats not true this is both a discussion and picture thread, until further notice. ;)

Gary is going to be on a custom car show, i think its 'west coast customs' on TLC, i think its on thursday at 10 pm, but i would check local listings. I just saw a commercial for it :p

Yeah he was in couple of movies on the big screen a while back. Found his online resume have a look sees. And he was in some newer stuff too. He also has some stuff in production.
Garys Info

Thanks for the link MsCatherineBrown. I enjoyed the filmography and all the pics.
I certainly hope we get to see more Warrick in upcoming episodes, and even more hopeful they will be shirtless episodes.

Those pics are both great, and those girls are absolutely beautiful. I just love candid type pics like these, especially when they are of Gary

Charity said:
Those pics are both great, and those girls are absolutely beautiful. I just love candid type pics like these, especially when they are of Gary

The little blond haired one is a boy ;)

He's so handsome and so sexy and so intense.. I hope we'll be seeing more of him soon ;)

WONDERFUL WARRICK

OMG Warrick has the sexy hott beard!
LoveHearts.gif

Gary, please don't shave. :lol: You're gorgeous with DaBeard! :D

----------------------
kessler.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back