"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

Joy22 said:
I have no clue what episode that pic is from, Ru . You're the Gary expert here, you should know!!

Maybe it was a scene they cutted, that would explain why we've seen so little of our man. They make him show up to do his job and then they cut him out! I see a conspiracy here :lol:
omg conspiracy!! :eek: lol

Joy22 said:
I have no clue what episode that pic is from, Ru . You're the Gary expert here, you should know!!
Never said I didnt... just wondered if you guys knew. ;) Actually, I dont really know :p cuz I dont understand the language, maybe someone can figure this out -it was with the pic....
  • Grissom utreder ett till synes solklart mordfall där den misstänkte togs på bar gärning när han begravde sina offer. Catherine och Warrick utreder ett dödsfall på ett spa.
But my take is that it was a promo shot which was cut... (not for an upcoming because Catherine's hair doesnt look like this now and they're not shooting season 7)

And here's yet another scene they cut from this season :rolleyes: Secrets and Flies

And one that was cut from way back in season three's A Little Murder

Do they really have to regulate the hotness? :( I think I'll write tptb and tell them I dont mind my tv bursting into flames from Warrick overload. :D Maybe its all a saftey precaution that they torture us with so little of the man. :rolleyes:

I think it was the episode in which Cath and Warrick investigate the murder in that spa in which that girl has an allergic reaction in the steam room. At least, that is what I can translate because it resembles Dutch a little bit, not much though. I think it's Danish or something...
Ru, Loving those pics. To bad we never go to see any of it...
And, I have to admit, they do look kinda hot together but don't tell anyone I said that. I don't want my fellow Swarrick shippers to find out ;)

Just a random question... Is Warricks 'grams' still alive? I dunno... Maybe I have just been reading too much fanfic. Did she die? ever?

Ru, the "Secrets and Files" and "Warrick" photos are excellent. He looks AWSOME in those! Nice job. :)

Marmite said:
Just a random question... Is Warricks 'grams' still alive? I dunno... Maybe I have just been reading too much fanfic. Did she die? ever?
There hasnt been any ep where Warrick has mentioned her passing so far. So my answer is no but as the show goes -we may find out in the next ep that she passed. :rolleyes: Never can tell.

I've been curious to find out what his grandmother had to say about marrying Tina. Well I was but now I think I'd rather her go as quickly as she came and forget she ever existed. :rolleyes:

ruzila said:
I've been curious to find out what his grandmother had to say about marrying Tina. Well I was but now I think I'd rather her go as quickly as she came and forget she ever existed. :rolleyes:

Such issues... :lol: Watch it, Ru, otherwise people will think that you don't like Tina. Now, you don't want that, do you? :lol:

I find it amazing how Warrick's grandmother is alsmost an established character. I'm sure everyone has a picture of her in his or her mind but we've never seen her.
I wonder if she's still alive though. In the opening scene of Random Acts of Violence, didn't Warrick mention that his grandmother USED to live there? That doesn't say much of course but whenever he mentioned her, it was almost always in the past tense. Maybe we are not even supposed to believe that she's still alive.

Coming out of lurkedom

Hi!

I was reading some other post/topics and I was not feeling the Warrick love so I thought I would stop by and say I'm a Warrick supporter and I hope he stays on CSI as long as TPTB will have him.

Back to lurkedom.

Joy22 said:

I find it amazing how Warrick's grandmother is alsmost an established character. I'm sure everyone has a picture of her in his or her mind but we've never seen her.
I wonder if she's still alive though. In the opening scene of Random Acts of Violence, didn't Warrick mention that his grandmother USED to live there? That doesn't say much of course but whenever he mentioned her, it was almost always in the past tense. Maybe we are not even supposed to believe that she's still alive.

I know what you mean...so we still don't know if she is alive? I think that if she was alive she would have appeared at least once or he would have had a phonecall from her or SOMETHING. Oh well. It's just nice to know that I'm not the only one out there that loves Warrick/Gary. :D

My mate likes him and she doesnt even watch csi.

Marmite said:
My mate likes him and she doesnt even watch csi.

Of course she does...Duh, what's not to like ;) Even my mum likes him :lol: She pretends that she doesn't but every time when he appears on screen she just zones out :D

:D It's like your mom enters a "Warrick Zone" when she sees him and when she gets out of it she pretends it never happened. There's nothing not to like about him.

Just thought Id add this here as I have just read it in the paper...Gary Dourdan is up for a role about a soldier who got a baravery award in the war or something and it looks like a really good film. So what I want to know is...What else has he been in? I know Alen Resurrection (GREAT film by the way!) but what else?

I found a list of the work he has done before. He has done quite a bit.

"Lyric Cafe" (2002) (TV series)
Impostor (2002)
"Soul Food" (2000) (TV series)
Dancing in September (2000)
Trois (2000)
King of the World (2000) (TV)
New Jersey Turnpikes (1999)
Rendezvous (1999) (TV)
The Weekend (1999)
Thursday (1998)
Scar City (1998)
Fool's Paradise (1997)
Get That Number (1997)
Alien: Resurrection (1997)
Playing God (1997)
"Swift Justice" (1996) (TV series)
Sunset Park (1996)
"The Office" (1995) (TV series)
Keys (1994) (TV)
The Paper (1994)
Laurel Avenue (1993) (TV)
Weekend at Bernie's II (1993)
The Good Fight (1992) (TV)
"A Different World" (1991-1993) (TV series)

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
Wow that was quick!!! And thanks!!!
*runs off to hunt down, and watch, every single on of these!*

Thanks. Your very welcome. :) Do you have all those movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back