"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

Excellent photos, RC. I LOVE the "Get Lost In Them Green Eyes..." photo. One of my favorites! :)

Gotta love the Gary update, Ru :D

I loved the last one, Gary in a suit and with glasses is a picture that is to good to be true.

Wow, R.C., thanks for those pics, I love Warrick more and more, especially since 6x10! :)
BTW, hey everyone, I've never posted to this thread before.
*the hairy chest makes me mmmm*

WillowsWannaBe said:
Wow, R.C., thanks for those pics, I love Warrick more and more, especially since 6x10! :)
BTW, hey everyone, I've never posted to this thread before.
*the hairy chest makes me mmmm*
*drools* yup :D

Don't want the Gary/Warrick fans to misplace this thread here ya go.

Good lookin out D! Hmm... where is everyone? Guess I'll post a few pics to bring back the atmosphere...

Anyone know what ep this is from?

1088.jpg

No matter who he's next to... he's always worth watching!

YUM

RC, that's new to me too. I haven't seen every episode or season though. I'm even curious about where that is from. I love the "No Matter Who He's Next To..." and "YUM" pictures. Very nice. :)

I have no clue what episode that pic is from, Ru . You're the Gary expert here, you should know!!

Maybe it was a scene they cutted, that would explain why we've seen so little of our man. They make him show up to do his job and then they cut him out! I see a conspiracy here :lol:

My guess is that it's like Joy said, and it was cut, OR it's from the upcoming episode.

And Destiny, WE WOULD NEVER LOSE THIS THREAD!!!!! (but thanks for the bump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back