"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

No :( but I am trying! my bro has several of the Office dvds and I have alein resurrection. I plan on going to our local libray!

Oh ok. I forgot you can check out videos at the library. Looks like you have alot of movie watching ahead of you. I haven't seen any of those movies, but I did see him once on "A Different World" while I was channel surfing a while back.

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
Yeah and luckily I have a mate who works at the library so they are gonna check some out for me to!

That's great! You have connections. I didn't realize the library carried really old titles like that. I would think older titles would be really hard to find. I want to take a trip to the library now. :D

Oh yeah. Birthdays are the oppurtunity where you can get what didn't get/couln't afford over the year. It would be great though if you were able to borrow them from the library though because I like to rent a movie before I buy it.

LMAO... thanks for keepin the thread alive but uh let's focus on Warrick/Gary. :lol:

Rendezvous and Trois are the only two movies that I can think of in which Gary has the main role. Loved him in Alien Resurrection and I'd have to rewatch some of the other movies to find him cuz they must've been bit parts.

On Warrick news... darn tptb... darn them to heck! :mad: (censored for your viewing pleasure) So much for finally getting a Warrick-centric ep. The scenes that were in the previews and the early show were even cut. Forget the promo shots (which I'm actually happy we werent subjected to him hugging Tina) -they were cut too. So we have one more ep for tptb to sorely disappoint us. :rolleyes: Bring on season 7!

ruzila said:
LMAO... thanks for keepin the thread alive but uh let's focus on Warrick/Gary. :lol:

Rendezvous and Trois are the only two movies that I can think of in which Gary has the main role. Loved him in Alien Resurrection and I'd have to rewatch some of the other movies to find him cuz they must've been bit parts.

On Warrick news... darn tptb... darn them to heck! :mad: (censored for your viewing pleasure) So much for finally getting a Warrick-centric ep. The scenes that were in the previews and the early show were even cut. Forget the promo shots (which I'm actually happy we werent subjected to him hugging Tina) -they were cut too. So we have one more ep for tptb to sorely disappoint us. :rolleyes: Bring on season 7!

I'm excited about season 7 too! I'm glad we didn't have to see Tina and Warrick hugging or anything either. .__. Why were the promo shots cut?

I'm thinking those pics weren't cut from last episode but actually from this weeks episode. (Sry to burst your bubble Ru But I'm guessing that the hugging will be next episode :D)

ruzila said:
On Warrick news... darn tptb... darn them to heck! :mad: (censored for your viewing pleasure) So much for finally getting a Warrick-centric ep.

That sounds promising...sigh :(
Remember the good old days when lab techs were just people who had small parts and Warrick was someone you saw more then 5 seconds per episode? Those were good times, I really hope season 7 can bring us more Warrick because this is not good for my health :lol: I need my weekly dose of Warrick, damn it!! :D

Joy22 said:

Remember the good old days when lab techs were just people who had small parts and Warrick was someone you saw more then 5 seconds per episode? Those were good times, I really hope season 7 can bring us more Warrick because this is not good for my health :lol: I need my weekly dose of Warrick, damn it!! :D

I completely agree Joy! Ru keeps trying to convince me that this as been a good Warrick year, but I just don't see it! I mean a couple of eps ago his only scene was to sniff a DB's shorts! For crying out loud, how is that a good Warrick season?!?!?!?!?! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Joy22 said:
ruzila said:
On Warrick news... darn tptb... darn them to heck! :mad: (censored for your viewing pleasure) So much for finally getting a Warrick-centric ep.

Yeah Joy22 those were the good days or in past where Warrick even had a few of his own episodes centered around him. Those days were great. :D Hopefully when season 7 gets going he will get his time to make up for the lack of screen time he has had because it's just crazy. Yeah, I need my Warrick fix too. :lol:

iwantboromir said:
Joy22 said:

I completely agree Joy! Ru keeps trying to convince me that this as been a good Warrick year, but I just don't see it! I mean a couple of eps ago his only scene was to sniff a DB's shorts! For crying out loud, how is that a good Warrick season?!?!?!?!?! :confused: :confused: :confused:
Pffft! :lol: As disgruntled as I am regarding Bang Bang... I do believe he's been in every episode this season, no matter how small and ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS the part. So that is an improvement from earlier seasons where they'd readily not have him at all. Other main cast members cant say the same. So in that sense alone, they arent letting us suffer from withdrawals. :rolleyes:

Oh and those promo shots/scenes that we didnt get, we're not going to get next ep. The actress who plays Tina is not listed for Way To Go so wave of relief there. Whew.

Now the scene where Warrick is calling 'Someone get a paramedic' (or something similar) is still a possibility for next week. CBS The Early Show had Gary on a few times last week with the same cut shots so who knows.

On a different note, in some of those interviews... Gary seems to be disgruntled that the viewers seem not to want to have sex scenes. I'm with you Gary!!! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back