"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

Well I should b around for a couple of weeks before I have to go back to FL and have set myself a network here at my friend's house in NJ. Just in time for Gary's new thread, huh? We're getting close People! :D

I've missed you all but have watched, rather rewatched some of my favorite Gary roles on DVDs. I'm happy so many have kept this place going and all the new faces. Wish I had some presents but that would require being online and I havent been.

But here's an oldie but goodie. Cant leave my peeps empty handed! :)

^hahah he looks evil and sexy in that pic! :devil: thanx :D

all gary/warrick pics are HOTNESS. i think i'm going to go watch some more CSI dvds :D and i would so love to play with his hair...it looks so damn cool! :p

Ugh... Is it me or is Spike not showing CSI like they used to? :rolleyes: I'm having Warrick withdrawals as I hang out in NJ. *sigh* And the most shameful part: My girlfriend up here likes CSI too. So I'd actually have someone to watch with but nothing to watch! BAH

Well I'll keep my Gary/Warrick vice happy with my photobucket... this one is satisfying

:D

~R.C.

Those are too cute. I'm new by the way.

Hey Eva , we keep running into each other ;) Again, welcome!

Also, hey girls! It's good to see both of you posting again. I missed you guys around in this tread, this tread needs a Ru and a Dee !
Thanks for the gifts, the last ones were cute! Although, I know I said I like hats on him but this one is a bit to much, even for my taste :lol: Still love the man underneath the hat though :D

welcome eva! :D

ooo nice pics iwantboromir! this one was my fave though!

Don't forget to click here

=============
~Edited: Pic exceeded the size limit, for more info see the "Help Guide" tacked at the top of this forum.~

Thanks! Has anyone ever noticed that everytime Ellie Brass is in an episode Warrick is around?
1. Ellie
2. Hollywood Brass
3. Bang-Bang?Way To Go

Oh yeah.... I knew he was around in Ellie 'cos... well duh! how could i forget. isnt that the ep where he gets to play supervisor?!?! I love him being all ... in control and like ruler of all. it makes him even more sexy.

haha yes him being a ruler is hott.......loving all the pictures everyone I would post some of my own but my computer wont let me get to my photobucket!

csi_fanatic87 said:
ruler warrick is DEFINITELY sexy

:D Yeah it is! I would be awsome to see him in charge and taking control.

I second that :lol: :devil: Ruler Warrick was sexy as hell, I loved Ellie and the way he took charge, he was yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back