"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

ooh YAY!! My Intellectual: is 32%, Physical: 68% and Emotioanl: 33% with a Total: 45%
Not to bad I think......

.:Rose:.

Sorry Joy, but I promise I'll get him to atleast call you during the holidays! ;) :lol:

I'll take what I can get :lol: I still can't believe my sister matched 98%, that's just wrong. Especcially if you know that her favorite CSI guy is Horatio...

By the way, love the pics that were posted. The last one is so beautiful :D

EWWWWW Joy ixnay Horatio-ay talk. :eek:

:lol:

;)

But lookie what Zsa gave me the other day. :cool:

WarrickBrownCSIssexiest.jpg

Wanna see more of Gary/Warrick hotness? How about in high quality? Then visit her gallery... The YoBling Gallery at An Evident Gamble Where's the drooling smiley when you need it??? :D

*comes out of lurking again*

You know I just rewatched some clips from Room Service again. You know Warrick is quite the defender of women. There is a scene where he is talking to the victim's friend and they hear a noise from the bathroom. Well Sofia is the detective with him and he takes off with his gun before her. Hey you gotta love a guy who respects women. I loved seeing him all gung ho.

Love that picture you posted ruzila, you are right we need that drool smiley. :p

I second that, LadySaraButterfly. I also loved the scene when he was protecting Catherine from the fire. Don't remember which ep tho. (He protects her quite a few times actually but we have a thread for that :p )

ruzila said:
EWWWWW Joy ixnay Horatio-ay talk. :eek:

:lol:

I promise to never speak of...it...again :lol: Loved the link you posted, the pictures on that site are gorgeous! I actually found some that I had never seen before. :D

Yes, I agree we should never mention that red-headed 'thing' in this thread ever again! He gives me the heebie-jeebies! :eek: now, just to get the good vibrations back..... luv this pic!

Again, I'm sorry, I will never mention mister heebie-jeebies again! Believe me, I don't like talking about...you know who...either but my sis is blind sometimes. There is no other explanation for it. Love the picture, iwantboromir, it was the right picture to overcome the small depression that I had created :)

MAJOR NEWS!!!

I was watching Inside Edition and they said that Gary Dourdan is being stalked by a fan of his. She would try to come on the set to see him and she has been talking to his neighbors to see if she can get close to his house!

MY OPINION:
When I heard this, I was sooo upset! I literally grabbed my bat and wished that girl was right in front of me b/c she needs some sense knocked into her!

I mean, what in the world is going on?? I think it's pretty lunatic to stalk a celebrity, well, anybody for that matter. Gary's trying to live his life, and now he has to live it in fear. Sadly enough, his family might be in danger. COME ON, HE'S HUMAN JUST LIKE US!! I admire the guy, but I wouldn't go that far!! I bet she wouldn't want to be stalked! I know I wouldn't want to be stalked

Didn't John Lennon killed by one of his fans? And what about Selena? She was shot by the president of her fan club. Somebody needs to get out of the fantasy world and get real with themselves

Sorry.....but my opinion!

I'll be praying for Gary, and if he needs a bodyguard...I'm here!

Sadly, this is part of being a celebrity. There are a lot of really unstable people in the world who think that a celebrity can erase all the problems that they have. Often they have put these people on pedestals. I don't think Gary's stalker is really wanting him, she just wants the image she created of him. It's still kinda scary though, for both himself and his family. I bet the latter thing is what is bothering him the most, that his faimily is in danger. He's crazy about them and it must be very frightening to know that they could be in danger because of the job you have. In conclusion: I hope this lunatic comes to her senses soon. There are some messed up people in world... :mad:

Yeah, and I thought I was messed up....
Some people love to colide their fantasy world with reality, and that can be really dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back