"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

Yeah, I know, he's a totally different man in the vid but I like it. We get to see a glimpse of the real Gary in it and I just love it! :)
But no, I could never see Warrick doing that, the idea makes me giggle :lol:

Hey, everyone!
Gary is also in another DMC music video called "Just Like Me" featuring Sarah McLachlan. He's not singing in the song, but he portrays DMC's father who adopts him, and at one point, his hair is slicked back. That's right: NO AFRO, :eek: but for only a short while! He is also playing the piano in this video. I first saw the video on VH1 yesterday, so if anybody has a chance, you might catch the video at that channel sometime in the morning.

Hello newbie here but not new to Warrick and that body heh heh. I get very sad when he takes me off lol Anyway I love this thread he is indeed one sexy tasty babe!

Lovin the newbies! :)

Welcome aboard WarricksJeans and tiffalmil. And how cool are you tiffamil that you come bearing Gary news??? :cool: (Love your siggy too newbies :lol:)

Well I'm off to check that vid you mentioned. I really need to get more tv into my schedule. :D

I'm agreeing with Ruzila here. It's great to see all the new members who come bearing Warrick/Gary news. You guys rock! Besides, it's always fun to see new members who have great taste in men :) Because here in this tread, we have great taste in men :devil:

Thank you Ruzila and Joy very much for the welcome :) I have 2 secrets to share.. #1 My boyfriend looks like Gary only with blue eyes.. it's amazing to see eyes like that on a brothah in person let me tell you.. same mouth same hair! *melting* AND I'm going to work on CSI soon.. my best friend is the set designer :)

We want pictures! Show us that boyfriend of yours :) No seriously that is pretty cool! And I hope you actually get to work on the set, that would be pretty awesome. If that should happen, we want pictures then too. :lol:

Joy22 said:
We want pictures! Show us that boyfriend of yours :) No seriously that is pretty cool! And I hope you actually get to work on the set, that would be pretty awesome. If that should happen, we want pictures then too. :lol:

Girl I will do everything in my power to get pics and gossip! lol BF is sitting across from me.. he doesn't want me to post his pic :( I'll have to *ahem* convince him :) I went last may to the CSI set and damn if my friend didn't have a seizure 5 mins after arriving so we had to leave and go to the hospital!! I told him that I will not leave the set no matter what happens to him.. lol

You don't have to post a pic if the poor guy doesn't want to! :) I can just imagine what he looks like. And you do that, you make some pics and find some gossip once you get on that set! :devil:

WarricksJeans two words... CAMERA PHONE! :D

yes, please get us some exclusive info. TPTB (the powers that be) do not give us enough Warrick so we need to take matters into our own hands! :lol: (Truthfully, we could prolly get a 2hr movie on Gary alone and it wouldnt be enough. :D LOL)

There was some recent spoiler info on Warrick for March but its so vague. -You could always gives us the real scoop. :cool:

Drop in on some other threads with this info *cough*Shipper Thread*cough* You'll have a bunch of questions there, if you're interested. :)

~R.C.

Hello lady lovers of Warrick.. I just spoke with set director friend in Cali and he said that he loves Marge to death and that she is so sweet and funny. Also is great to fans. I dont think he's had much interaction with the guys.. then again he only seems to remember the names of pretty women but can't remember which guy is which.. pitiful! lol As for BF I soo want u all to see his blue eyes and I will upload a pic as soon as my conscience lets me lol

Hey WarricksJeans That's boss what your friend told you. Might want to drop in on the Marg/Catherine thread and drop the news on those peeps. I love Marg and have lots of friends in that thread who'd love to hear your news. :)

And get homeboy to pal around some with Gary some. We need HIS info. ;) :lol:

ruzila said:
Hey WarricksJeans That's boss what your friend told you. Might want to drop in on the Marg/Catherine thread and drop the news on those peeps. I love Marg and have lots of friends in that thread who'd love to hear your news. :)

And get homeboy to pal around some with Gary some. We need HIS info. ;) :lol:

I guess I do need to view the other threads instead of this one lol I just sent a text message to friend to hang out with gary.. if I get a chance to meet him I will show him this thread :)

SEND 10 TXT MSGS! :lol:

But we'll wait on the good word from you. :)

And if u can get up close and personal... Tell him Joy and RC would really love another dip in the pool in an upcoming ep if possible. There's just not enough of that in the show. :devil:

Tell him Joy and RC would really love another dip in the pool in an upcoming ep if possible. There's just not enough of that in the show. :devil:

You read my mind, girl :lol: We want to see him swimming, boxing, anything. We really don't care what he does as long as he's shirtless and it doesn't even have to be relevant to the story! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back