"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

first post for me in this thread. I just bought the two albums Gary made under the name Kolade on Itunes, and I'm just lovin them. Oohh and the pictures you all posted are just to die for.

Episode/scene question here: In Grave Danger Warrick tells Nick about his encounter (they're in the locker room) with the two guys, Tina and he's not carrying his weapon. Did they ever show that scene? maybe in a preview and then cut it? I could have sworn I saw it but it's not in the episode on dvd.

No, there isn't a scene about it. He was just telling the story.

GARY NEWS!!!
He was at the Grammys last night. I was watching the E! Channel pre-show and they showed Gary while pictures were being taken. He was wearing a black suit and shades. Then he did this little dance where he slides to the right. Soooo sexy! You can find pictures on wireimage

Then he did this little dance where he slides to the right. Soooo sexy! You can find pictures on wireimage

Hey Ruzila , we can add another thing to out list, he can dance and apparantly it looks sexy too. But that's not really a big surprise :lol:
Thanks for the info tiffalmil!

Yes I know he talks about the incident with the two guys and Tina but I could have sworn I actually saw it. Maybe it was in a trailer that they ended up cutting. I remember when they showed a Grave Danger preview when Walter blew himself up Grissom was outside of the building, but in the episode he's inside.

*runs and adds 'can dance' to the list*

THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING! :D

i'm so annoyed that i missed him on the Grammys. And even more that i cant find him in that wireimage link. :( A little help here! thank you :D

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

For those of you who couldnt see POTTR... Gary toned down the scruffiness but looked dang delectable in the short scene he was in. The man IS teh hotness. :cool:

Gary toned down the scruffiness but looked dang delectable in the short scene he was in. The man IS teh hotness. :cool:

Hotness or not, I only read short scene. Am I mistaken or is season six not really a Warrick season? Not that season four and five were Warrick seasons... :(

Aww but alot of the characters that seem to be aimed for bigger lines, are usually started toward the end.
Think about Nick not alot in season 5 until the end, and then it followed season 6 which will probably lead to someone else at the end.

I am not sure how it will do going with season 7 because of the fact they are contracted (Unless negotations have extended the length of contracts) and the show gets picked up for more seasons.

Well think of it this way Joy...

The season began with Bodies In Motion in which it was very Warrick and Cath centric. A few episodes later, we get Shooting Stars which has the introduction to Mrs. Tina Brown. Secrets and Flies has the unforgettable Hodges "You're married... Dont flirt" scene. A Bullet Runs Through It had very scrumptious Warrick through out , not to mentione the horrid sucker punch and the end where he gets someone's blood splattered on him. Then Still Life was basically his and Cath's case where we got to see his tender side with the little boy involved. So I must say that Season 6 hasnt been devoid of our man. Just not much personal stuff on him.

I agree with Destiny, we're only about half way. There's plenty of time for things to come. :)

Keep hope alive Joy! ;)

Thanks guys, I knew you people would cheer me up, ;) My post was not meant as a pity party, it's a large cast and I know they have to make choices. It's good to know I have some episodes to look forward to. And hey, I can't have it my way all the time :) Poor Gay would be in every scene if I got my way and I don't want to overwork my man.
Oh and by the way Ruzila, are you a Yobling shipper by any chance? Becaue you seem to enjoy the Warrick/Cath scenes a whole lot.

Oh and by the way Ruzila, are you a Yobling shipper by any chance? Becaue you seem to enjoy the Warrick/Cath scenes a whole lot.
*eyes avi and banner* uhm, yeah... you could say that :D :lol: Seriously though, come over to the YoBling thread and I'll tell you all about it Joy. ;)

And hey all you Warrick fans. We need some help to bring our man up on this poll. Get your friends, fam and nieghbors to vote!

TV Guide's Hottest Guy Poll

Personally, I think our man should b in every question but its not a perfect world. :rolleyes: Anyway, they missed question 5... Which tv character is the hottest PERIOD? -the only option would b Warrick. :devil:

Voted.. I could've voted Ryan first but I voted Warrick first. :) Its so true though.. he has kissable lips. :D

*eyes avi and banner* uhm, yeah... you could say that :D :lol: Seriously though, come over to the YoBling thread and I'll tell you all about it Joy. ;)

Right :lol: Stupid question, haha. Must pay more attention to banners! Who knows, maybe I'll drop by some time to be educated since I'm not a real shipper right now, I like the couple but I don't really feel the need to ship them.

And on another note, did anybody see Gary in de new Run DMC Vid, I just checked it out and he's smoking in it! Hot, hot, hot! The link was posted in the CSI actors in music video's tread.

Ok, off to vote now! :D

Hey guys,
We need a WARRICK in the phycho roleplay in the fanfic section. Anyone intrested?

And on another note, did anybody see Gary in de new Run DMC Vid, I just checked it out and he's smoking in it! Hot, hot, hot! The link was posted in the CSI actors in music video's tread.
Yep, no worries about the big taboo word DOWNLOAD. Just go on DMC's site and click 'watch Machine Gun video' (on the right)

Gary is YUMMY... but unlike u've ever seen him on CSI. Makes me giggle.

*goes to watch vid for 13th time*

:D

~R.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back