"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

Hmm, D, I think we need to break out your stash of Drop-Dead-Red Markers and highlight the LINE; you know, the THIN RED LINE that that sits a grasshopper's length from the "NO GO ZONE". It seems, the LINE's taking on a mirage-like mantra at times.

I don't want to see this topic die since I think every main character should have a topic of his own so I have a question for you all. What is your favorite Warrick scene on the show? I love his scene in Anonymous with Nicky where they both start telling their version of what happened to the man in the car. Warrick is fun in that scene, in that episode really, and I think it's a nice change from the silent type he normally is. So, what do you guys think?

You're right. It would be a pity if the thread fizzled out since there's no denying that Warrick can wear his jeans well. Your suggestion to expand discussions on Warrick, apart from his admirable jeans wearing capability, sounds like a plan. :)

I can't see the pics :( but I'm sure they're hot! They have to be :lol:

What does that mean, he's become so hot now he's forbidden?
Sorry, lame joke, me thinks it's time to get some sleep since I'm obviously tired :)

Sorry guys, don't know what happened with those pictures. I think I screwed up with the linking and now I forgot where I found them.

Oh well, we'll just have to imagine his steamin hottness.. :cool: Lame I know :p

Funny quote, haha. I can see him saying that, with a look that's like: What do I care? Very funny!

Welcome all new Warrick Fans.

Haven't post in a while. I am so worry about how the writers are going to handle Warrick story arc. That it has make it had to post or really enjoy the show.

As everyone knows......I love me some Warrick in jeans.

Warrick has such a sexy voice. It's the kind where if he whispers something in your ear you'll melt no matter what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back