"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

This is the first time i've posted here! I love Warrick's hair! mini afro! lol

Welcome lilbug!! Love your Spongebob joke! That's cute!

Just a neat little tidbit of info from a not so great bit of news.

The tornado that hit Kentucky, Indiana was really bad, but the survivors they were interviewing today live in WARRICK county. Just thought that was sweet. Warrick has a county! ;)

Warrick county! lol

thanks! i made up the joke but its pretty lame..
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
?

this is suppose to be spoiler space but i don't know... Do you guys think Warrick is going to be seriously attacked. That was him in the promo right? I hope he doesn't...

The only place I know of where Warrick is mentioned as far as the DJ stuff is in his character's bio on CBS.com. I can't remember it being mentioned in any episodes. I've always wondered why they never expanded on that.........AMONG OTHER THINGS!

Hope that helps! ;)

It does, thanks for clearing that up for me!!!

SPOILERS********

lilbug, I think he gets decked, but I don't think it's going to be too bad. I hope for the other guys sake that they knock him out, because if they don't Warrick will come up swinging and seriously kick some ass!

Hi MedicWarrickLvr, thank you for placing a warning before posting the spoiler infomation. I appreciate the courtesy.

However, we are trying to centralize all the spoiler information i.e. by placing the spoiler information in the designated "Season 6 Spoiler Lab..." thread. A link could then be used to link between the Spoiler Lab and the non-spoiler discussion thread.

Thank you.

Hi lilbug, please note the comments (my post) regarding posting of spoiler information in the designated "Season 6 Spoiler Lab..." thread.

Thank you.

Here is an idea would you all like to have this thread dedicated to both the Actor and the character. so that the title reads something like

"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

This way it allows discussion about both the actor and character.

Waiting for a few more thoughts on it and possibly the orginial posters thoughts to.

I vote yes, sounds better then talking about his jeans all the time :lol:

Okay guys there you go, now you can discuss officially without going off topic both the actor and the character.
Which hopefully will make it easier, and give this thread more attraction to fans. ;)

LOL, I love the title of the thread. Liked the last one too though, he CAN wear those jeans well, LOL. But I think this will help everyone from getting confused.
Have fun with the "new" thread everyone :D

Thanks Destiny! ;) I tried sometime after starting this thread to go back and edit the title to something more general and couldn't. I never thought about asking to see if you would!

This will catch more eyes! THANKS!!! GREAT IDEA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back