"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

Joy, where do u live? Where I'm at, even my mother wants Warrick... which is a bit gross since she's 50. and she's my mom :lol:

i like Warrick gruffy... that's my fav look... give me some facial hair and let me see that chest hair... YUMMY!

I live in the Netherlands and we'er not all crazy here! My mom actually thinks he's hot too and she's turning 56 this month, lol. But my sister likes Horatio and that just sick to me, haha. My friends all go for Nicky and well...I can understand that, he is kinda cute. But to me, there is only one hunk on all shows and that's Gary. I take him any way I can get, gruffy not gruffy. I really don't care! :lol:

Yeah... i dont like Horatio... not physically... i'd take Grissom over Horatio in a heartbeat...

Nick is adorable... but i like sex appeal not pretty boys... Yeah i think Nicky is a pretty boy... he could b my stripper but Warrick would have to b my gigolo... :lol:

yeah, i'm bad to the bone :devil:

but Warrick would have to b my gigolo... :lol

Warrick as my gigolo, I kinda like that too:) Which means I'm just as bad :devil: haha, do you mind sharing?

Oh everyone, let's please remember that there be MINORS in this Forum so let's all back away from straying into the "NO Go ZONE" of inappropriate topics/discussions.

Thank you.

...er, back to the actual topic of the thread...

Ok, sorry. Won't do it again, bad me! So back to the original topic..ehh..he wears his jeans well.

Ok, its kinda hard to relate to Warrick in a PG setting if we're discussing him fitting his jeans. And wasnt Duece Bigolo Male Gigolo PG? I really didnt think we went into the no-go zone. Guess we'll just talk about his heavenly eyes and incredible lips. Ugh. I cant even do PG with that! :(

Ok, its kinda hard to relate to Warrick in a PG setting if we're discussing him fitting his jeans. And wasnt Duece Bigolo Male Gigolo PG? I really didnt think we went into the no-go zone. Guess we'll just talk about his heavenly eyes and incredible lips. Ugh. I cant even do PG with that! :(

It is kinda hard staying in the PG zone discussing Gary but hey, we can try! ehhh...I like his hair and of course he's a great actor. There I did it, of course I avoided the eyes and his lips and the arms and..well, you get the picture but I did it! :lol:

Guys what Tally is saying is just don't go above the max PG13 rating, it then falls into adult content rule and then we have to warn you, and then you all feel bad cause you missed the line, consider it pointing out the line. :D

Thanks.

ok, i'm gonna wing it and say that Warrick would make overalls look sexy ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Warrick in overalls.

Now that's funny. I agree..........he would still be sexy, but the visual of that just CRACKS me up!

Warrick and overalls? LMAO...that's too funny!

i dont know about funny :rolleyes:... i was just thinking about how easy overalls come off :devil:

;)

ruzila, please note that you can have EITHER a banner OR a text signature; not both. Please do the neccessary adjustment.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back