"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

Yay, another Warrick fan! Hello hello! :)

His wife is the luckiest woman alive!!!!!! *sigh* what i would give to be able to see Warrick in jeans all the time
and, occaisonally...out of his jeans.... .::cough::.
there's a sight...::visualizes::

Whew he looked great tonight and OMG that look he gave his wife *faints*

Amen sister girl!

Mild SPoiler

I was swooning in my seat! He starts unbuttoning the shirt and she starts walking to him and I'm yelling, "Damn Woman! Wait! Let him get the shirt off so I can see!"

Very, very interesting scene...........her ex???? Wow...........this is going to be interesting! ;)

For the new Warrick fan............there are ALOT of us on this board and alot who have been around a while, we just tend to be ALL OVER the board! Warrick fans are here, never fear! And WELCOME................ :)

Time for the pictures everyone :D
Hum, I do think that all the people here, even those who havent seen the new season, know that Warrick is married, so I guess its no problem posting these pictures :D

warrick002.jpg

warrick001.jpg

*insert dying smiley here*

warrick003.jpg

warrick004.jpg

warrick005.jpg

Yummy...And shes so pretty, they make a stunning couple :D
*jumps in the shipper central to open a new thread ahahha!*

*__*

His wife is the luckiest woman alive!!!!!! *sigh* what i would give to be able to see Warrick in jeans all the time

man oh man, if he was my husband, he would spend very little time in his jeans :devil: :D teehee~

man oh man, if he was my husband, he would spend very little time in his jeans :devil: :D teehee~

Hahahaha! No kidding! I don't think I'd let him leave the house!

house, screw that, i wouldnt let him leave the bed!!! haha, unless it was to go to the shower... :devil:

Ok, I have officially fallen in love with this forum. There's talk about warrick's jeans! Whoohoo, finally people who agree with me. Back at home, whenever Warrick comes on screen I go like damn and eveybody just watches me like I'm crazy but you people get it. Good actor, gorgeous man!

Joy, where do u live? Where I'm at, even my mother wants Warrick... which is a bit gross since she's 50. and she's my mom :lol:

i like Warrick gruffy... that's my fav look... give me some facial hair and let me see that chest hair... YUMMY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back