"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

oh yea, both ears are pierced. I have seen quite a few pics of him wearing earrings, his beautiful smile and the man is just YUMMMY!!!

Gemm.com has ONE piece of music on vinyl by The Bell Cafe Band

GRD - no hats, too much hair, love the jeans though

Were there one or two eps where Warrick played and referred to playing the piano? Which eps were those? I'm going blank......

He played the piano in "Primum Non Nocre" with the singer (Lily?) listening; he also played a little jazz riff in "Grissom vs. the Volcano" when he and Sara were searching the home of a singer whose wife died in the hot tub. I'm not sure if there are any other references, though.

does anyone have that clip where he plays the piano in "pnn"?

Just trying to revive this thread about Warrick! He needs some attention and support! They keep saying his official website will be launched soon and you can tell they are working on it, but no dice yet.....

Thanks for bringing it back. I'm :D to see Warrick is still able to wear his jeans so well. I was wondering where all the Warrick/Gary threads went too.

Not sure where the rest of the crew is! I was gone for about 2 months when my computer was down!

warricklover is around here somehwere! :D

Hopefully in S6 we will get to see more of Warrick in some great jeans!!! And using his musical talents!

I was wondering where you had been. Good to see you, and this thread back up here.

I saw Down The Drain for the first time last week. :eek: He even looks fabulous in hip waders. :lol:

Mmmm... Warrick... jeans... Mmmmmm...

So I was just watching that wrap of reel for 2004 again, and man I laugh at the voice Gary uses when (I think) Alex Carter (Vartan) starts coughing and they have to cut the scene off. Anyway, Gary uses this sort of funny voice and says "What's wrong with that guy?"

I cracked up every time! :lol:

I kept rewinding to that part just to giggle some more! :D

*back - full force - to Warrick mode*

Viva Warrick YAH!!

UH...that was a bit hysterical, sorry but this guy is getting me crazy @__@...

So on a serious note (...) I absolutely love the title of this thread, its so TRUE!! And the way he wears his shirts, very much open(but who cares :D), ehhehe...

Am I drooling? no, not at all, no...well yes :eek:

Sometimes when Im watching the show and Warrick appears for the first time in the episode, Im just "oh no they did again, hes super gorgeous and I cant concentrate"...Stupid, eh?

:D

And yeah, I laugh all the time with the "whats wrong with this guy", its hilarious LOOL!!!

*back to normal not geek mode*

:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back