"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

I think he's the hottest black man in the world. his blue eyes add to his attractiveness. ;)

I've seen Gary in Trois, Rendezous and Janet Jackson's "Again" video....I LOVE that video always have even before I knew it was Gary. Trois was an ok movie, his character was kind of a jerk...but he looked really hot in it. Rendezous was also a good movie...got great but good. The girl in it annoyed me [LOL...mmm wonder why] Gary was amazingly hot in it.

Yeah, I have the "Trois" DVD just because he's in it, but personally thought the movie sucked.............. :eek:

But he was definitely HOT.................

Yeah, I have the "Trois" DVD just because he's in it, but personally thought the movie sucked.............. :eek:
But he was definitely HOT.................
It wasn't that bad...but it was ok...have you seen the "Again" video? He was amazingly hot in the movie..the eyes are just amazing...

Gary in anything is so freaking HOT and I watch just so I can see him.

I bet Gary could look hot just sitting around reading a tv guide.

let me just say that Gary is too darned SEXY!!!! even my 10 year old sister is infatuated with him :) we drool together :D

Oh yeah I agree with that...
I cant wait for an official and available CD, and I loooove his voice...

*drools drools*

Oh yeah..............my day was made when I came home and clicked on his website to check for updates!!!! Made my day!!!

Thanks for the yahoo gorup info! I'm going to check that out!!

I checked out Gary's music too.....I LOVE it....what is the name of his band? Anyone know if they already have a CD out?

It was Bell Cafe Band. I don't know if this is the same or a new one.

If they have a CD out I haven't found it and I have researched EVERYWHERE I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back