"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

I had not thought about that line in a long time! That was great!

I think one of the things that is so cool about Warrick is that his "dress code" is so sexy, but when you see Gary Dourdan out somewhere, he still dresses very similar and that same great style! Makes me wonder how much he "dresses himself" for CSI. ;)

Hey my fellow Gary and Warrick fans, I'm back.

I don't usually watch the Emmys but I will for Gary.

He will at least get some airtime and that's all good in my book.

Go Gary!!!!!

today on at school i noticed a a guy with a similar build as Warrick, and he was wearing jeans. I followed him halfway across campus just so i could admire him walking in front of me.

I am so bad!

No you're not. Because if you did then, I can say in all confidence, we'd be right with you. :D

SO long as my boy gets airtime.............and I saw his picture advertised for the Emmy's on CBS tonight. I was screaming at my best friend and she laughed and said, "Susan, I'm watching it! I see him!" :D

*falls down* *THUD!*... *gets up :eek:*...

hiya!!! i'm midnightsun, (you may have seen me shippin' around this forum) & i have an addicition, it's called Gary Dourdan Syndrome, i have been infected since 1987 when i first saw Shazza Zulu make a rousing speech to the college kids in a "Different World" & have been hooked ever since.

Then in 1993 or so, when Ms. Jackson (cos i'm nasty) was @ her height of fame, I do so remember pasting myself (no literally) pasting myself to the tele to keep a look out for that "Again" video just to catch a glimpse of TEH HAWTNESS of TEH DOURDAN

Alien 4... need i say more?

Then CSI came out & *THUD*... & have been so ever since... mind you this all started when i was like, oh, *starts counting* 5 years old... no serious, 5 years old cos i was like born in '82 & 'A Different World' came out in '87... i told ya i was nasty

oh, a & i bring a gift :D

& i'm soooooo glad i decided to come out of shipper central to peruse the rest of the board :)

Sorry Destiny . I had talked about him singing at the Emmy's in this thread BEFORE that one was even started because this was a thread about him that I was trying to keep alive and it's ABOUT HIM. Didn't know it couldn't be talked about here too. :confused:

Anyway..........LOVE that picture midnightsun !!!

Here's another of him IN HIS JEANS.....

Warrick in His Jeans

and

Warrick Squatting In His Jeans

Reguardless of when the thread for it was started, it is going now, on that as a main topic of its own, and there is no reason why the two topics can't be separated now, and still be kept alive.

Just had to add my "dolla" so I can "holla" for Gary!! He has got to be the sexiest man on tv today.... and forever. To say "Gary is hot" doesn't even begin to describe him -- he's SO beyond "HOT". Looking forward to hearing him sing on the Emmy's!! I'm sure there will be a global sigh when Gary comes out on the stage!

Let's hope we see more of him in season 6!!!!!

Later... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back