Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
nel thanks for posting those awesome pics!

I love especially that first one. Notice his hair is nicely longer! :drool::drool::drool: I just love to see him wearing leather jacket.:adore: Other two pics. Well do I need to say that I love ALL bass playing pics!?! :lol:

I had pretty boring day today but I found as a nice surprise that my internet connection is FAST for a change which means youtube videos work nicely. So I watched several Gary's interviews...I love all of them. He's so cute there. I read some comments too. I found is a bit funny that many said that he's so much like Mac's character...well I have disagree with that. I think he's quite the opposite really. Gary is much more relaxed and casual than Mac...of course the're the look is same but still! :lol: One of the most memorable comments was one where someone said "He's 55? I thought he was about 40!" That made me grinning like an idiot cause I agree. He's really looking good for his age! Okay maybe I wouldn't go as far as 40 but still. He's HOT! simple as that! :drool::drool::drool:

Of course I didn't come without a pic! :D
18-bro10-1.jpg

Gary with Melina! Both looking REALLY GREAT! :)

this is a pic that gary himself tweeted (clicky):

there's been such a huge response from people asking all kinds of questions about the pizza that he tweeted again saying:

Alright then. Stayed tuned for The Further Adventures of The Pizza Box. :)

<3 *melts* <3

Gary still looks good. In the original he sees of course older from than in CSI NY.
There he is colored, a hairpiece has and is made up. I love him in the original also very much. He is Privately a very amusing and dear man. Quite differently than in the series.
I like the pics of Lt. Dan Band, too!

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Gary-BW3.jpg

:adore::adore::adore:

gary-trophy.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

gary-arm.jpg

^ me too, it's a very funny little thing going on - there've been all kinds of suggestions about what the sequel to pizza box might involve :D

edit - there's just been a new adventure of the pizza box, just tweeted by gary :)

"Down time ... with #pizzabox"

the pizzabox even has its own hashtag now!

Last edited:
^^
I wonder how far he'll take this...can't wait for the next tweet!
Does the pizzabox, perchance, need an agent :D? *volunteers*

Hello to all my fellow sinister girls here!!!!

Sadly I haven´t been here for a long time - but my other "duties" just didn´t give me the time for a visit:(

So I have a lot to catch up and wanna thank you all for these wonderful pics!!!

I found some ( for me new ones) too:

5_KnWBFY0ijJu5U_0_400x337.jpg

1_9RzyfnLMMsl_2_0_400x400.jpg

*melts away with that silly grin in her eyes*

I hope you like them as much as I love them!!!:drool::drool::drool:

See you ;)

^^
I wonder how far he'll take this...can't wait for the next tweet!
Does the pizzabox, perchance, need an agent :D? *volunteers*

haha i think you might have to join quite a long line! it seems a lot of people have had similar ideas :D i'm liking the pizza box saga, it's quite funny :)

Gary Signing pictures on a pizza box.

98772773.jpg

Gary + Lt. Dan Band, Steppenwolfgala 5.8.2010

30560_120171744679651_1131655253802.jpg

Gary + Lt. Dan Band Chicago (benifit USVAP) 5.7.2010

31110_120468504649975_1131655253802.jpg

When using photographs from our site, please link back to us.
All photos are marked asking this.
Frames are custom designed and shared happily, as long as credit is posted back to our site:
"If posting photo to other websites, be sure to link back to us:" http://www.facebook.com/GarySiniseFanClub

three more tweets today from gary about the pizza box - very funny stuff, i'm loving this saga :D

1:
And where is that Pizza box today?

2:
In car on way to airport. Jst did 2 radio intervws for my bnd shows in SoCal this wknd. #pizzabox was intrvwd also bt ws abit cranky

3:
YesI thk P box needed a capucino befr the mornin rnd of intrvws.A bit sleepy and a on edge.you knw hw pizza boxs cn be1st thng in the mrning

Last edited:
The next story of Gary from the pizzabox on Twitter. :lol:
"#pizzabox attends GI Film Fest with me. Seemed to enjoy the film although would have preferred more cheese"

100305565-af2d8efbf8bd3917411c4809f.jpg

I wish a nice weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back