Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

nice pics i have that dvd he is so hot there...

2. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello! :) here's some really recent pics from Gary. ;) I got these from awesome Gary Sinise fansite in Facebook. I'm just sharing, the pics aren't mine. I just wish the guy in it would be! :guffaw:I just thought that if you don't have fb-account you still would wanna see these. He looks great! :drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy! :D

3. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi Sam, great pics of Gary. Now the right Gary slowly comes out, without Macup. He looks good, nevertheless. I wish a nice weekend.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

Dear nel2h, thank you so much for this wonderfull pics of Gary,
    expecialy the macdon's one:)
    it is qute neat :)

but I think this one is my favourite

[​IMG]

I like the jacket, it wraps up things well:)
    with or withouth Macup
    :devil::devil::devil:
    thank you once more

love, Asch:evil:

5. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

[​IMG]

"Oh boy, Sinister Girls stampede!!!"

6. CSI17

CSI17 Hit and Run

Ooooh, Mac in Black. :adore:

7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

great pics!! :D

although, my dear gary, i love you to pieces, but i have to take quarrel with this new hair length... :( but, how can i truely hold it against you with those gorgeous green eyes?! :adore: and is that really a claddagh ring?!! :D awww, i love it!! :luvlove:
    [​IMG]
    :adore::adore::adore::adore:

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Oww...sorry dear Gary but I have to agree with Jade here.:( I love you also but I have to say that I prefer you with longer hair...I just happen to love slight curliness in your hair when it's longer...:drool:Hmm...maybe I'll forgive you this time cause summer is comin'! :lol:

I agree. I really looks handsome with or without make-up! Though he always do. I gotta say again. He's extremely good looking for his age! :D

Jade
    , that pic...omg it's lovely....gosh...those eyes...I can't resist him...so deep and green....*deep sigh*

Still get back to my first comment, I wanna remind us all how lovely hair he has!

[​IMG]
    2010!

[​IMG]
    2009!

Then let's jump in time....1994!
    [​IMG]

*melts into puddle*

I love those slightly tousled curls whether short or longer ones....:adore::adore::adore:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ yep, i agree with you two, longer hair is where it's at;

exhibit A

clicky: [​IMG]

exhibit B

[​IMG]

exhibit C

[​IMG]

exhibit D

[​IMG]

*melts into big dribbly puddle*

10. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi Same, Nevertheless, this saves my day again!

:drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

:guffaw::guffaw:
    [​IMG]

:devil::devil:
    [​IMG]

11. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Hey I'm not sure if this has already been posted here, but Gary is offically on Twitter, his page was confirmed a couple of days ago, so if you are also on twitter follow him!!!

http://twitter.com/GarySinise

12. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

^^
    It's kind of cool that he's on Twitter now-I like the fact that he's reaching out to the fans :)

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^I wouldn't be surprised if Hill and/or Carmine encouraged/helped him to get on Twitter.

I just watched A Midnight Clear. I first saw it years ago, before I was 'into' Gary, and loved it then, and I loved it even more this time. Not only is it one of the best WW2 films I've ever seen, but Gary is amazing in it. What I like most is the range we get to see from Gary here, all the different moods/emotions - lost, vulnerable, scared, sweet, lonely, grieving, mentally-unstable/PTSD-suffering, sweet, angry (not in a 'pissy' way, more a subtle, unspoken anger at the horribleness/pointlessness of the war and his child's death). Just amazing. Oh, and the curly hair and glasses and the nude scenes just make it even better.

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, it's great - and as has been mentioned elsewhere, the little tweet bird on his shoulder in his profile is really cute :D

hehe, yeah, i wouldn't either, and probably AJ too, as he's a tweeter, i can just picture the scene, it was probably like something out of down the rabbit hole - i wonder who chose his avatar and why it's not dressed as a hooker ;)

well, you know i love that film, and you're right, he's just wonderful in it. he really does get it spot on, one thing i love about it is how in many of the scenes he says more by not actually saying anything than the script says by saying something. does that make sense?

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

LOL.:lol: Yes, I can see that, too.

Yes, that makes sense. That is a talent Gary has, that talent of saying more by not actually saying anything - it's one of the reasons I love s1 Mac, and certain later episodes like Yahrzeit, so much. In AMC, for example, there's that scene where Mother's in the attic and looking at the portrait, and before he even starts talking to Will about it, there's such emotion and power in the way he's just sat there, looking at it, such a strong feeling of how lost and alone he feels, but also how he seems to find some degree of comfort and meaning in the portrait. I also love that although his character isn't a 'major' part of the film in terms of screen time, his presence is always there even when he's not on screen. I guess part of that is the way Wharton wrote the book, and Mother, but I also think a big part of it is down to Gary's acting skills - he does so well with the amount of screen time he has, creates such a strong, powerful character, that you can 'feel' him there even when he's not physically there. Oh, and the very first scene where he's screaming and running through the forest and ripping off all his clothes, he's not even saying anything, as such, but the scene's incredibly powerful and disturbing.
    I think we get to see that talent of Gary's - of saying something without actually saying anything, and saying it more powerfully than the script could by actually saying it, though not as much as I'd like (*pokes TPTB*) in CSI NY - for example, that scene at the end of Blink when Mac is at Ground Zero. He doesn't say a word, but it's incredibly emotional and sad and powerful.
    They really ought to let Gary show more of his range on CSI NY. I don't think we'll ever get Mac running through the lab screaming and ripping off all his clothes, but I'd love to see Mac get really, really angry and lose it completely, for example, or to see more of that vulnerable side of him, perhaps. Gary has a real talent for playing strong characters who are also very vulnerable and human and flawed (like Mother) and although the CSI NY folk do occasionally use that talent, and in recent episodes we have seen some different, more personal stuff for Mac (*pats TPTB*) they could use it more. Mac as a character is opening up more now, and I think that's a great opportunity for them to let Gary open up more too. I really loved what they did with Flack at the beginning of this season, especially in Cuckoo's Nest - that was something completely different for the Flack character and finally let us see Eddie show his potential/range as an actor a little bit, I'd love to see them do the same for Mac. (*pokes TPTB harder*)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.