Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Gary and the nice new pizzabox story!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i think i'm a little bit in love with #pizzabox :) he/she/it even has his/her/its own facebook page :D

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

:lol: Me too! :D I'm always waiting to see/hear how the pizzabox is going! LOL

4. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I had asked Gary, have you kill the pizzabox? Then there came this nice photo.;)

5. paige4donmacdan

paige4donmacdan Hit and Run

i love mac to bits theese pictures wer just amezing i ve been after theese for ages thanks :)

6. paige4donmacdan

paige4donmacdan Hit and Run

i love mac to bits theese pictures wer just amezing i ve been after theese for ages thanks :) thanks everyone im new so still bit unsure on stuff but this website pretyy good

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I love #pizzabox. Looks like Gary's taking him/her/it for a road trip. I'm glad to see he's strapping #pizzabox in so he/she/it will be safe.:lol: Great to see Gary's sense of humour coming out this way.

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Gary says, the pizzabox is at home. :shifty::shifty:

9. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Okay I might have uberlate reaction but man did I scream when Kristin Chenoweth tweeted Gary and he tweeted back. It was total squeeeeeeeeeee. I love Twitter....I really do!:thumbsup:

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

See how come I don't see any of the pizza box stories? I must not have the right Gary twitter account. :( But gosh he's funny. :lol: Love the box being strapped in. And yes Gary buy more Starbucks, keep the Northwest employed. ;)

11. elapidHUN

elapidHUN Victim

I know about #pizzabox page at facebook, we had a lots of fun there, great idea for a page and very funny; who ever invented it:rommie:

and for a tweeter! yea its great how he shares with his fans about trips and concerts, and whats he doing at a time; very nice of him. I dont think anybody else would take time for his fans as he do.:bolian:

Kristin Chenoweth tweeted Gary and he tweeted back
    squeeeeeeeeeee double time

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello! :D Anybody home!?! :lol:

I think it's great that Gary wants to contact to his fans. I think it's really great. :) And I'm sure not many actor wants to do that ;)

elapidHUN I haven't seen you here before. So warmly welcome! :D It's great to get new fans on board! :D Now where's our dear Jools, she's usually on time welcoming newbies and telling "rules" *calls* :lol:

I agree. Gary is really funny guy and he seems to have a great sense of humour. Though I'm not surprised after all the interviews I've sen! :lol: He has made me laugh so many times. Gotta love that man. :)

I watched True West last night again. Thanks to Lisa ;) I think Gary is absolutely adorable there. All those lovely looks and his voice sounds much more boyish thann now. *sigh* My favourite bit is that where he says to Lee: "ou...maybe you need some breakfast!" That amazingly cute wink and raising and eyebrow...he's simply irresistible!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool: I love his eyes there he's talking so much through them. :adore:

I have some new pics to post! These are very recent ones! :D
    [​IMG]
    Gary is looking really handsome here. I love that his hair is getting longer :adore: I love his curls! :D

[​IMG]
    :drool::drool::drool::drool: Ohlalaa!!! Casual style...yummy!!! Jeans and white shirt...
    :devil::devil::drool::drool::devil::devil:

[​IMG]
    He's looking amazing! :adore::adore::adore: I again can't believe he's 55...:lol: He's way too hot for that! :drool::drool::drool:

13. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

HAY there everybody!

Umh! love the pics, I think I fish them up couple days ago.

And voice on True West ís fine, I really enjoyed hís interview, link is on his twitter.

I completly agree about looks, he never looked even close to that number. I gues good genetics.
    :drool:

14. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi Ladys,
    Here the continuation of the pizzabox Story! Have a nice weekend! :guffaw:

[​IMG]

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

hehe, i loved this instalment of pizzabox. especially as the caption was "bad pizzabox" :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.