Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Jade Nolan: and on an intriguing note, i'm assuming these pics are relatively recent? (although where exactly and what for i'm not sure...) anyway, what caught my eye was that little mark on his cheek... did he get into some sort of mishap?! :D

I think too it is really recent. ;) I noticed that mark too...hmm it's like a scratch or like something had a bit burned...or something...NURSE! :guffaw:

Originally posted by nel2h: Thank you Ladies for the great pics. Gary looks in every clothes hot. Of course also without, hahahha.

Indeed he does...:drool::drool::drool: t-shirt, leather jacket, suit, jeans...etc...This man is irresistible...:adore::adore::adore: of course without ANY clothes...well do I need to say that's my favourite?!? :devil::lol:

Originally posted by pianofizzy:
Ain't that just an adorable belly to rain kisses all over? :adore: Or, would you rather just tie him down just in that position? :guffaw:
Definitely! :D I've always liked that he has some sort of belly...:drool::drool::drool:It's really cute and natural...:adore::adore::adore: To be honest I've never liked guys who have this..."sixpack" :rolleyes: Yup, I gotta admit that temptation of rain kisses is huge!!! :devil: Or indeed I'd maybe even more wanna cuff him to bed in the positon....:evil::guffaw:

I thought I save this pic later but I can't....Own fault that mentioned leather jacket and t-shirt...:lol::lol::lol:

album_pic4-1.jpg

Hot basist...leather jacket...red shirt....:devil::devil::devil: He should definitely wear those more often...soooo hot...:drool::drool::drool:* melts into puddle again*:guffaw:

My dear fellow sinister girls !!!!!!!!

Just dropped in to day Hello and thank you for all these wonderful pics!!!
( oh, I love the "belly" one :drool::drool::drool:)

Jade, you want some more "military" ones ?

Found this link with some nice :eek::eek: pics:

http://www.uso.org/usoonpatrol/pe_sinise1.html

I love pic nr. 4 and nr. 6 :drool::drool:
and oh, I assume no liabilty for possible drooling accidents;)

Have a great day everybody!!!

Eh, forgot to post this link:
http://www.helpafghanistan.net/special-gary-sinise-and-daman-elementary-school-part-3/

Last edited:
Ain't that just an adorable belly to rain kisses all over? :adore: Or, would you rather just tie him down just in that position? :guffaw:
Definitely! :D I've always liked that he has some sort of belly...:drool::drool::drool:It's really cute and natural...:adore::adore::adore: To be honest I've never liked guys who have this..."sixpack" :rolleyes: Yup, I gotta admit that temptation of rain kisses is huge!!! :devil: Or indeed I'd maybe even more wanna cuff him to bed in the positon....:evil::guffaw:
Does everyone call me PianoFizzy now? :guffaw: Strange... well anyway! :guffaw:
I never liked guys with those huge muscles either, I think they're just really obnoxious :p Good thing I don't have to deal with any of them! :lol:
I thought I save this pic later but I can't....Own fault that mentioned leather jacket and t-shirt...:lol::lol::lol:

album_pic4-1.jpg

Hot basist...leather jacket...red shirt....:devil::devil::devil: He should definitely wear those more often...soooo hot...:drool::drool::drool:* melts into puddle again*:guffaw:
The most hilarious thing is that my boyfriend is a bassist too, a good looking one at that! :lol: My bragging aside, I adore Gary as a musician too :adore: :drool: :p And that picture with the smug smile is IRRESISTIBLE!

Can you please extralarge this one. I realy like it.:)

Ain't that just an adorable belly to rain kisses all over? Or, would you rather just tie him down just in that position?
Definitely! I've always liked that he has some sort of belly...It's really cute and natural... To be honest I've never liked guys who have this..."sixpack" Yup, I gotta admit that temptation of rain kisses is huge!!! Or indeed I'd maybe even more wanna cuff him to bed in the positon....

Wizzy, I swear to God, you have rabies...:devil::devil::devil:

LT+DAN+BAND.gif

Ain't that just an adorable belly to rain kisses all over? Or, would you rather just tie him down just in that position?
Definitely! I've always liked that he has some sort of belly...It's really cute and natural... To be honest I've never liked guys who have this..."sixpack" Yup, I gotta admit that temptation of rain kisses is huge!!! Or indeed I'd maybe even more wanna cuff him to bed in the positon....

Wizzy, I swear to God, you have rabies...:devil::devil::devil:
Rabies? That might explain my odd insanity... :lol: Why hello, I'm pleased to be insane and drobbling all over you, Gary Sinise. Why, I'd just love to bite you, wouldn't I? :guffaw:

*gasp* Blue!!! those are amazing pics!! i love them!! :D i can't make up my mind between 1 and 6 though.... i think 6 might edge out 1 ever so slightly just because it is just so meltinglyhappyadorable *turns into puddle* :adore::adore:

favoritegary4-1.jpg

dear gary, i just want you to know that you're currently the reason my history paper is getting done only a couple sentences at a time!! ;) :drool::devil::drool::devil::drool:

Rabies? That might explain my odd insanity... Why hello, I'm pleased to be insane and drobbling all over you, Gary Sinise. Why, I'd just love to bite you, wouldn't I?

always happy to see so much smilies hopping Gary everytime I come in here
Wizz, teeth in, heel...
don't want marks all over him:devil::devil::devil:

nice jacket, Nol :evil:
thanks

pi%C5%A1tolj.bmp

Hello! *Bounces*
384.gif

Happy, happy, HAPPYY!! New pictures, new episode (to me 2 new episodes season 5 in here and new seaosn 6 epi!) I just watched Lt.Dan band-movie trailer I have this link to those I haven't had seen it yet! ;)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=1421674787818&ref=nf

Originally posted by PianoWizzy: Does everyone call me PianoFizzy now? Strange... well anyway!
I never liked guys with those huge muscles either, I think they're just really obnoxious :p Good thing I don't have to deal with any of them! :lol:
Ups!!! Sorry! :( Spelling AND typing error! :alienblush::alienblush: My mistake! That's what you get when you sit too much infront of the computer! :lol:

I agree with you totally about guys with huge muscles...Don't like'em either...:rolleyes::vulcan:

The most hilarious thing is that my boyfriend is a bassist too, a good looking one at that! My bragging aside, I adore Gary as a musician too And that picture with the smug smile is IRRESISTIBLE!
A good friend of mine of a bassist too! :D I adore too Gary as a musician...he's really good and when I first saw him playing a bass-solo on one vid I was stunned! It sounded...just wow! :adore:

perlnoir: Thank you so so much for the pics. I just hope they would have been a bit bigger...but I like'em now! He looks amazing!

Blue: Thanks for the link! Amazing pictures! I gotta grab a bucket! :drool: Gotta agree with Lisa and say that the first pic nearly knocked me out of my chair!
093.gif
083.gif
What a pose!
021.gif

Jade: Thanks so so much for posting that pic! I haven't seen it! My god this man is killing me! Leather jacket...jeans...black shirt...:drool:Ou come on Gary give a girl a break! :guffaw:And I know what you mean about writing history essey and watching pics at the same time! I've done that wayyyyy too often! :D

nel; Oww...lovely Stu! I melt everytime when I see pics from Stand...He's just adorable there...soooo sweet and hot! :drool:

Here's some pics which I downloaded couple days ago I just didn't wanna put'em here yet...:lol:

album_picsgs.png

album_piceydhd.jpg

album_picgagag.jpg

Clickes..
I just keep wondering how someone can look so damn sexy with sweaty t-shirt...well apparently HE CAN! :lol:

haha, Sam you are so so right!! Gary + homework = not much homework getting accomplished!! ;):lol: but it is such a wonderful combination anyway...! :luvlove: *happy sigh* and absolutely fab pics!!! :devil::devil:

my own contribution for the evening...
578215986_z3rBn-O.jpg

o.m.g. an Austin t-shirt/polo if i ever saw one!!! :eek::D:D *is insanely happy and grinning like an idiot* i :luvlove: austin-channeling so very very much!! :D:D

i also agree with the proposition that homework + gary = homework abandonment, but it would be a much better combination if the homework was removed....

that is a TOTAL austin shirt, although it really should be more fitted if he wants to go all out on the austin channeling (which i'm sure he does and, frankly, he should!)

i love it, thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back