Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I think too it is really recent. ;) I noticed that mark too...hmm it's like a scratch or like something had a bit burned...or something...NURSE! :guffaw:

Indeed he does...:drool::drool::drool: t-shirt, leather jacket, suit, jeans...etc...This man is irresistible...:adore::adore::adore: of course without ANY clothes...well do I need to say that's my favourite?!? :devil::lol:

Definitely! :D I've always liked that he has some sort of belly...:drool::drool::drool:It's really cute and natural...:adore::adore::adore: To be honest I've never liked guys who have this..."sixpack" :rolleyes: Yup, I gotta admit that temptation of rain kisses is huge!!! :devil: Or indeed I'd maybe even more wanna cuff him to bed in the positon....:evil::guffaw:

I thought I save this pic later but I can't....Own fault that mentioned leather jacket and t-shirt...:lol::lol::lol:

[​IMG]

Hot basist...leather jacket...red shirt....:devil::devil::devil: He should definitely wear those more often...soooo hot...:drool::drool::drool:* melts into puddle again*:guffaw:

2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Sam you are right. Gary in Leather is very, very hot!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

4. Blue

Blue Police Officer

My dear fellow sinister girls !!!!!!!!

Just dropped in to day Hello and thank you for all these wonderful pics!!!
    ( oh, I love the "belly" one :drool::drool::drool:)

Jade, you want some more "military" ones ?

Found this link with some nice :eek::eek: pics:

http://www.uso.org/usoonpatrol/pe_sinise1.html

I love pic nr. 4 and nr. 6 :drool::drool:
    and oh, I assume no liabilty for possible drooling accidents;)

Have a great day everybody!!!

Eh, forgot to post this link:
    http://www.helpafghanistan.net/special-gary-sinise-and-daman-elementary-school-part-3/

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ thanks tina :D number 6 is lovely but i think number 1's my favourite :D

haha, he was like santa in that video ;) i loved the wave at the end :D

6. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Perl, Gary and leather about everything.:drool::drool::drool:

7. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

Does everyone call me PianoFizzy now? :guffaw: Strange... well anyway! :guffaw:
    I never liked guys with those huge muscles either, I think they're just really obnoxious :p Good thing I don't have to deal with any of them! :lol:
    The most hilarious thing is that my boyfriend is a bassist too, a good looking one at that! :lol: My bragging aside, I adore Gary as a musician too :adore: :drool: :p And that picture with the smug smile is IRRESISTIBLE!

8. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

Can you please extralarge this one. I realy like it.:)

Wizzy, I swear to God, you have rabies...:devil::devil::devil:

[​IMG]

9. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

Rabies? That might explain my odd insanity... :lol: Why hello, I'm pleased to be insane and drobbling all over you, Gary Sinise. Why, I'd just love to bite you, wouldn't I? :guffaw:

10. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

*gasp* Blue!!! those are amazing pics!! i love them!! :D i can't make up my mind between 1 and 6 though.... i think 6 might edge out 1 ever so slightly just because it is just so meltinglyhappyadorable *turns into puddle* :adore::adore:

[​IMG]
    dear gary, i just want you to know that you're currently the reason my history paper is getting done only a couple sentences at a time!! ;) :drool::devil::drool::devil::drool:

11. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

always happy to see so much smilies hopping Gary everytime I come in here
    Wizz, teeth in, heel...
    don't want marks all over him:devil::devil::devil:

nice jacket, Nol :evil:
    thanks

[​IMG]

12. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi Jade, wow, thanks, Gary very hot.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello! *Bounces* [​IMG]

Happy, happy, HAPPYY!! New pictures, new episode (to me 2 new episodes season 5 in here and new seaosn 6 epi!) I just watched Lt.Dan band-movie trailer I have this link to those I haven't had seen it yet! ;)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=1421674787818&ref=nf

Ups!!! Sorry! :( Spelling AND typing error! :alienblush::alienblush: My mistake! That's what you get when you sit too much infront of the computer! :lol:

I agree with you totally about guys with huge muscles...Don't like'em either...:rolleyes::vulcan:

A good friend of mine of a bassist too! :D I adore too Gary as a musician...he's really good and when I first saw him playing a bass-solo on one vid I was stunned! It sounded...just wow! :adore:

perlnoir: Thank you so so much for the pics. I just hope they would have been a bit bigger...but I like'em now! He looks amazing!

Blue: Thanks for the link! Amazing pictures! I gotta grab a bucket! :drool: Gotta agree with Lisa and say that the first pic nearly knocked me out of my chair! [​IMG] [​IMG] What a pose! [​IMG]

Jade: Thanks so so much for posting that pic! I haven't seen it! My god this man is killing me! Leather jacket...jeans...black shirt...:drool:Ou come on Gary give a girl a break! :guffaw:And I know what you mean about writing history essey and watching pics at the same time! I've done that wayyyyy too often! :D

nel; Oww...lovely Stu! I melt everytime when I see pics from Stand...He's just adorable there...soooo sweet and hot! :drool:

Here's some pics which I downloaded couple days ago I just didn't wanna put'em here yet...:lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Clickes..[​IMG] [​IMG]
    I just keep wondering how someone can look so damn sexy with sweaty t-shirt...well apparently HE CAN! :lol:

14. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

haha, Sam you are so so right!! Gary + homework = not much homework getting accomplished!! ;):lol: but it is such a wonderful combination anyway...! :luvlove: *happy sigh* and absolutely fab pics!!! :devil::devil:

my own contribution for the evening...
    [​IMG]
    o.m.g. an Austin t-shirt/polo if i ever saw one!!! :eek::D:D *is insanely happy and grinning like an idiot* i :luvlove: austin-channeling so very very much!! :D:D

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i also agree with the proposition that homework + gary = homework abandonment, but it would be a much better combination if the homework was removed....

that is a TOTAL austin shirt, although it really should be more fitted if he wants to go all out on the austin channeling (which i'm sure he does and, frankly, he should!)

i love it, thanks :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.