Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here Mac more smoked. I think this is a joint.

181821-2.gif
181821-2.gif
181821-2.gif
181821-2.gif

shirtlessgary.jpg

i <3 this pic, but i don't think it's a joint - i suspect it's just a rolled cigarette (using black papers) in a holder, not sure why it's in a holder but there we go. but yeah, i guess it could be! i wouldn't exactly be complaining if it was ;)

and just to get in on the smoking act (clicky):

(and glasses in some as well - bonus!)

*dies*:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited:
First of all:

Thanks to all of you who have posted all these incredible pics!!!!!!!!!

As spare time is rare in these days to me and as the last spoilers didn´t amused me at all:(
i will concentrate myself more on "Gary" as Austin/Tom/Fred.........and his performances on the stage:

466.jpg

GaryDale.jpg

GaryWeb.gif

*goes back to work with this silly grin in her face*

Hi blue,
I am pleased that you again back. Thanks for nice pics.

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest :thumbsup::thumbsup:

untitled2.jpg

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest :thumbsup::thumbsup:

nest7.gif

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

041103-F-0000C-003.jpg

Blue it's really nice to see you! Thanks for the pics. I had really bysy weeks lately but luckily it's much easier now. Remember take your Gary dose daily!

Glad you've liked the pics.

I watched Truman in second time and I liked it even more. Gary played him really well I think. Though when he doesn't?!? It was actualyl quite funny cause this was that first time when I actually payed attention to the plot! Last time I just payed my all attention to Gary! I just keep thinking how they get his hair so straight I mean we all know Gary has naturally curly hair and I know from long experience that getting that kind of hair the way wanted is HARD. But on the other hand there's stuff to help but I can't help when it comes to Gary I pay closely attention to everything! :D Another interesting thing was the ageing. Sometimes it made me smile cause if you look just the face you see the ageing but when you look at the body....you see the real age!

Kay...maybe it's better I stop analyzing otherwise I'm gonna drool! Instead of I post pics from the film.

Last edited:
gorgeous pics everyone!!! :drool::drool: Blue, those 2nd two that you posted? :adore::adore::adore: he has such an adorable, infectious smile!! :D:luvlove::luvlove: speaking of.....

sans_t14.jpg

*melts*
*happy sigh* and with that somewhat mussy hair..... :adore::luvlove::adore::luvlove::adore:

more current 'stage' work... (although i'm still dying to see a return to the 'proper' kind! ;) )

psphot11.jpg

dear gary, those sleeves need to be permanantly rolled that high, and i think one or two of those buttons are coming loose and should just be left undone to begin with... :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil:

Last edited:
Jade_Nolan said:
psphot11.jpg

dear gary, those sleeves need to be permanantly rolled that high, and i think one or two of those buttons are coming loose and should just be left undone to begin with... :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil:
*GAAAASP* Gary Sinise, you will be my excuse when I have to explain to my English teacher about why I couldn't do my vocabulary, and why all the ink is dribbling away from the paper. :rolleyes: It's all your fault for having such... niiiiiice arms....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back