Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
To speak about gary, I think that a simplified vocabulary will be widely sufficient!
Of the kind, he is sublime, cannon, sexy, in dead, its blue pullover is going to him to delight, the just neck the arms let us not let us speak about it and lol
Not need of too many words in fact lol

In french, il est sublime, canon, sexy, à mourrir, son pull bleu lui va à ravir, son cou juste..... ses bras n'en parlons pas et .....mdr

For me, i need English lessons lol

^ t'as perdu son voix! son voix est sublime aussi, et il peut faire beaucoup d'accents parfaitement! mais pas français, malhereusement, comme j'ai attendu écoutant "travels with charley" - je croix que nous puissions (et nous devions) lui aider! ;)

NOW WE ARE GOING INTERNATIONAL WITH compliments _
kiss kiss drool drool _ OK!
YOU DO FRENCH - I'LL HIT Y' with some CRO Staff

To speak about gary, I think that a simplified vocabulary will be widely sufficient!
Not need of too many words in fact .

Da bismo govorili o Gariju, mislim da je jednostavniji riječnik sasvim dovoljan. Uistinu nije potrebno previše riječi.

Now I feel special :)

*Walks here from the Mac-thread still a bit dazed*

Hyea! :D Boy what I visit I had in Mac-thread! :lol: and why do I have a feeling that it might continue here. :devil::devil::devil:

Originally posted by perlnoir
Of the kind, he is sublime, cannon, sexy, in dead, its blue pullover is going to him to delight, the just neck the arms let us not let us speak about it and lol
Not need of too many words in fact lol

In french, il est sublime, canon, sexy, à mourrir, son pull bleu lui va à ravir, son cou juste..... ses bras n'en parlons pas et .....mdr
Ou...nice sounding in French. :bolian: Wanna hear what compliments I could say about him in finnish! :D

"Hän on mahtava, seksikäs, kohtelias. Joka kerta kun hänet näkee kiinnittää ensiksi huomion käsivarsiin, niskaan ja noihin ihaniin silmiin joita vain ei voi vastustaa!"

Same translated into english (not word word-for-word)
"He's awesome, sexy, polite. Everytime when I see him I start to stare his arms and neck and of course those lovely eyes which I simply can't resist!"

I know...finnish is...veeery different language than english. :lol: I think the only word in that sentence which sounds the same is "sexy" :guffaw: well that's enough...it tells all! :drool::drool::drool:

Since I've been off for awhile I thought I should bring something with me. Since we had Mac in pool in Mac-thread I thought I'd post one pool, shower, and towel pic from Gary! :D:D:D

games06-3.jpg

nice view...very...:devil::evil::devil:

15-2.jpg

Raise your hands who would wanna be there with him..? :devil::devil:
Line up ladies! *runs to get first place* :lol:

Sinise_Shoot_000_copia-1.jpg

Now I think this is one of the most tempting Gary-pics I have. Everytime my thoughts go undoing that towel...but my my what body!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
*melts into puddle of drool...* :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Enjoy ladies! :D

Wanna hear what compliments I could say about him in finnish! :D

"Hän on mahtava, seksikäs, kohtelias. Joka kerta kun hänet näkee kiinnittää ensiksi huomion käsivarsiin, niskaan ja noihin ihaniin silmiin joita vain ei voi vastustaa!"

Same translated into english (not word word-for-word)
"He's awesome, sexy, polite. Everytime when I see him I start to stare his arms and neck and of course those lovely eyes which I simply can't resist!"

I know...finnish is...veeery different language than english. :lol: I think the only word in that sentence which sounds the same is "sexy" :guffaw: well that's enough...it tells all! :drool::drool::drool:

I just checked my emails. I got an email copy of your post earlier this morning, Sam222. I copied what you said in Finnish and went to Google Translate (http://translate.google.com/#auto|en|) and pasted it in the box. It was set like this:
Translate from Detect Language
Translate into English

It recognized that as Finnish. Here's how it translated it.
First the Finnish:
Hän on mahtava, seksikäs, kohtelias. Joka kerta kun hänet näkee kiinnittää ensiksi huomion käsivarsiin, niskaan ja noihin ihaniin silmiin joita vain ei voi vastustaa!

Now Google translate's English translation:
He's a great, sexy, gallant. Every time he sees the first to draw attention to the arms, neck, and those wonderful eyes are just can not resist.

sam, thanks for the nice wet Gary.
Here hot Gary, Unfortunately, with a Stella and not with me.

H08HeartBeating.gif
H08HeartBeating.gif

adsgasg.jpg

993356-1.gif
993356-1.gif

5929_117606376683_705516683_2252873.jpg

786363.gif
786363.gif

Bonsoir.jpg

Perlnoir, thanks for the very great pic. I like Gary of black and white photos.

Thanks Aschatria for the nice pic, too.

Here Mac more smoked. I think this is a joint.

181821-2.gif
181821-2.gif
181821-2.gif
181821-2.gif

shirtlessgary.jpg

613544.gif
993356-1.gif
925624.gif

Garyrauchet2-1.jpg

*slipperyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy* *thud*

eeeeeek by now i should know better that come in here running *rubs head*

hey Sinister Girls!!!*waves*

so i went AWOL these couple of days and i missed A LOT of great pics :drool::drool::drool: thnkas for pisting them!!:D :D :D

oh and didn't come here empty-handed ;)

normal_Sinise_shoot_varios_4_copia.jpg

normal_Sinise_shopping_01_copia_1.jpg

n511867083_812473_62.jpg

now off to Mac's thread, i read somewhere that a pool was involved :guffaw::guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back