Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard music just of Lt. Dan Band and looked to me in addition at photos.

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

l10_1.jpg

041103-F-0000C-003.jpg

Here's some new pics! :) First two are from Gary! :) (Twitter)

206163531.jpg

206211900.jpg

163148_165350496840565_100000968469436_309624_5974784_n.jpg

This last one is my favourite! He's looking really good!

One day for Christmas Eve and I thought to bring you some pics.
006.gif

It started last night when I got huge urge to watch OMAM which I hadn't seen almost in half year (sad but true...:() And I realized the break had been too long, gosh I should have brought more buckets! :lol: I was sighing and staring during the whole movie! Gary looks super adorable and cute there. Not the mention he's so sexy! :drool::drool::drool: I defnitely have a soft spot for country boys! :lol: I nearly turned into puddle during that barn scene. When a guy looks all sweaty and is wearing a white tank top you can't think straight!

So I called to my friend after this movie ended and the first thing she said that: "Don't say it. You watched either True West or OMAM...." :rolleyes::lol::lol:
I was: "Umm..yeah...oh wow...*speechles*"

So maybe I shouldn't keep that long break in future! :guffaw:

I thought about watching Forrest Gump and Stand during my Christmas holiday let's just hope i can find time. :)

But now I think I've talked enough so here is always adorable George. :adore:

ofmice13-1.jpg

mice05-2.jpg

This is the scene that made me head over heels! :drool::adore: Literally! :lol:
mice07-1.jpg

mice21-3.jpg

Sadly this last pics I guess is from the scene that didn't made into movie itself. :( Which is huge injustice if you ask me! :D:lol:

Okay Merry Christmas everyone! :) *hugs*

Glad you liked the pics. :)

So I thought spend these holidays watching Gary's film cause I know when my studies start again in Junuary I don't have time. I watched last night Stand which I loved. It may have not been the best choice for Xmas Eve but never mind. I didn't remember how many good moments there was! Gary was so sweet there not to mention he looked hot! :drool::drool::drool:

I have some pics to post. Enjoy.:)

Clickable!

[URL=http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/?action=view&current=stand54.jpg] [/URL]

^^All I can say is YUM! He looked SO hot in the Stand. I might just have to watch it again. I absolutely loved when he said, "Get the Hell out of here you little weasel!" Don't hear people say weasel too often and it was cute!

^^All I can say is YUM! He looked SO hot in the Stand. I might just have to watch it again. I absolutely loved when he said, "Get the Hell out of here you little weasel!" Don't hear people say weasel too often and it was cute!

Oh that scene! Yeah I loved that line! :D I don't hear "weasel" word that often either. Gary said that very well, kind of harsh tune in it = HOT! :devil::devil:

Another droolable scene is that where he's in that field to see mother abigail SHIRTLESS!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil: If I could I'd have stuck my face to TV screen!!! That's 4th pic is from that particular scene. I think I had another....(I organized all pics again last night so I finding it....there! :D)

This one...yummy! :drool:
stand27.jpg

^^yeah, I like when he is annoyed. He sounds so HoT! Gosh I have it bad for him. My mom laughs at me when I say, "Don't he look good?!" And she is like, "As good as he can look..."

Oh Sam, what for nice photos. They leave 2. Christmas Day nicely end.
:guffaw::drool::guffaw::drool:

In Mac thread there were talking about Gary's hairstyle and those super cute curls of his! :D I promised to post some pics. :D So enjoy guys! :drool::drool::drool:
album_pichtm46458.jpg

time40.jpg

album_pichtmjhgj.jpg

Then course gotta remember Austin...:p
austincardie.jpg

austinwithlee5.jpg

And finally the most familiar look to all of us...;)
Gary-gary-sinise-9888933-512-288-1.jpg

Okay there was a lot of pics to choose so hopefully you liked these. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back