watermark

watermark

watermark

watermark

watermark

watermark

watermark

Awesome pics! Thanks perl!

Makes me feel like I've been there watching. ;)The energy and all! "Woo! Yeah!!!!:lol:"
I've said this hundred times but I say this again that I love to see Gary playing bass! It's nice reverse to acting. Especially when Mac's character is quite reserved and all (not that it's a bad thing, :D) When you at look at those pics you can see that another side of him that I've grown to adore! Also I gotta mention he playes so well, my friend is a also bass player and I showed him a vid where Gary was playing bass and he said "he's really good!!!" (and he don't praise people much! :D) I couldn't do more than agree. I play piano myself so I love music and bass is my next fav instrument though I don't know how to play it, I love the sound of it! :)

Thanks Perl for the great pics from a great Gary. I like Gary as musician. I heard and saw Gary too last in Germany in August 2010.

i'm not at all envious of the people i know that were at that show, oh no... :) it did sound like a fantastic night :)

also: wow, jeff's hair's grown so much!!

Love all the new pics. My favourite is the one of Gary and Sela on the set. Awwwwwwwwwww! Thanks to all pic posters. Gary looks awesome in the Lt Dan Band pics.:drool:

Thanks Perl.
Music is the Number one for Gary. He is another person with his bass guitar. Everything what he does is perfect, whether he his an Actor or a musician. I love both.:lol:

that's so cool, it's lovely to hear it with just the bass like that, it shows how good it he is at it too. and a great song :D
Very cool indeed. I hadn't really paid attention to the musician side of him until the last week or so. But watching lt dan band clips have made me appreciate him in a new way :sighs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back