Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
note to gary:
I'm not frustrated about not being able to sink my teeth into some deep character thing or something like that. I know how to do that. I've done a lot of that. I'll do that again.

PLEASE PLEASE listen to yourself and actually do this!!!

^ i like craig a lot but he needs to learn to stfu sometimes, he was wittering on and on and on. and on. i liked the kangaroo bit too tho :)

^ i like craig a lot but he needs to learn to stfu sometimes, he was wittering on and on and on. and on. i liked the kangaroo bit too tho :)
Fair enough. It was obvious pretty quickly that Craig didn't have anything really good to ask of Gary and it was an odd segment. But Gary looked SO good!

^ i agree. don't get me wrong, i like craig a lot and i'm happy for him to witter on but he didn't let gary get 2 words out before he was off again! it *was* quite funny tho :) and yeah, he did :D

^ i agree. don't get me wrong, i like craig a lot and i'm happy for him to witter on but he didn't let gary get 2 words out before he was off again! it *was* quite funny tho :) and yeah, he did :D

I liked the interview a lot! I've watched a lot of Craig's interview and he really talks A LOT! :lol: Interview was really funny my friend who was watching it with me for the 1st time cracked for that word which gary asked "what is...?" I dunno how to write it sorry! :guffaw: Anyway the look on gary's face was prizeless there when the robot answered him! :lol: Yet the kangaroo bit was one of my favourites too! Hilarious! :lol:

Also the I love to see him that he's a bit unconfortable but not in a bad way. ;) He was so cute there and he did give back to craig nicely too which i liked it's a bit like friendly bantering between them and I quite like it.

I've seen many interviews with Gary and I still think that he has nice sense of humour and he's funny too in a cute way. :bolian:

I liked the interview a lot! I've watched a lot of Craig's interview and he really talks A LOT! :lol: Interview was really funny my friend who was watching it with me for the 1st time cracked for that word which gary asked "what is...?" I dunno how to write it sorry! :guffaw: Anyway the look on gary's face was prizeless there when the robot answered him! :lol: Yet the kangaroo bit was one of my favourites too! Hilarious! :lol:

Also the I love to see him that he's a bit unconfortable but not in a bad way. ;) He was so cute there and he did give back to craig nicely too which i liked it's a bit like friendly bantering between them and I quite like it.

I've seen many interviews with Gary and I still think that he has nice sense of humour and he's funny too in a cute way. :bolian:
I <3 Gary

^ oh yeah I know it's just craig's style & usually I like it but I wanted more Gary ;)

Sam I guess you mean "bedonk" - which may not be the right spelling!

Hey guys!!!!!! *shouts*

All thing I hear is a echo! :lol:

I have a guestion. Does anyone have this pic more bigger version?
Capture-5.jpg

And if someone happen to have big pics from of mice and man please can you share? ;)

Simple reason by omam dvd is with my friend so....:guffaw: I miss george :adore::adore::adore:
And I'd wanna draw him too in this pic! :D

He Sam, I do not find the photo at the moment. So long this fotos. I hope them also like you. :confused:

(See below the original Foto)

OMAM8600x480-1.jpg

mice09.jpg

I have found the complete original.

Capture-5.jpg

Last edited:
He Sam, I do not find the photo at the moment. So long this fotos. I hope them also like you. :confused:

I have found the complete original.

Capture-5.jpg

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This one of big enough and I solidly believe I can draw this one now! :D Gotta start working it now if I don't have to work on my history studies (Vietnam War) if that's the case I'm gonna need lt.dan's help! :lol::adore:

FG_camp50.jpg

FG_camp44.jpg

after76.jpg

Hmm helps already....:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back