Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Perlnoir:thumbsup:
AAAWWW GARY! Gotta just love this guy:luvlove:
How about you clip and paste John Malkovich as Terry Malloy He "Coulda been a contender"!!!!!

Here a quite tired Gary, late at night in the set with Twitter on his Macbook.

64304_165723940106496_116586555020235_582685_7888115_n.jpg

Helloooo??? :confused: Anybody here?!? :)

I thought to come and post couple nice pics and some old ones. Since today in my country Forrest Gump comes in TV!!! :bolian: I can't wait. Even thought that I have that in DVD I want still to watch it in TV. :D So it's evening with Lt. Dan in front! *grins* :drool::drool::drool:

But I have also pics from the man himself! ;)

Here we go. Enjoy!
ltdanlooroll.jpg

Help....*thud* :drool::drool::drool::drool:

ltdanminusshirt.jpg

Now that chest is hot...whoa...:drool::drool::devil::devil: *eyes glued to screen* :lol:

Okay let's change pics...I need to compose myself.:lol:

gsdgfds.jpg

From the set of csiny. :) I like the pic ;)

Gary-gary-sinise-15896033-473-451.jpg

Ou no...forget composing...:drool::drool::drool::drool: I'm in gutter now! :guffaw:

Hi Same, thanks for the nice photos. Enjoy the film Forrest Gump. I have seen him also more often. :guffaw::lol::devil:

Here other pics of forrest Gump!

ForrestGumpWedding1.jpg

ForrestGumpWedding3.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited:
i think he looks great in *bits* of forrest gump. the early scenes in vietnam are uberhot, wow. i'm not such a fan of the whole trampy look (sorry!) but it's ok, i can see why people are. the bit that really bothers me is at the end, i think they make him look a little... well, weird i guess. i dunno.

i find it incredibly hard to watch all of FG anyway, i like some of the inbetween lt dan bits but a lot of it's too sentimental and sickly for me. i almost always fast forward the stuff between his scenes, and i always stop watching after what i consider to be his last scene (when he swims off from the boat). the scene at the end kind of spoils it for me.

but like i said, FG definitely has some highlights ;)

(clicky)

i think he looks great in *bits* of forrest gump. the early scenes in vietnam are uberhot, wow. i'm not such a fan of the whole trampy look (sorry!) but it's ok, i can see why people are. the bit that really bothers me is at the end, i think they make him look a little... well, weird i guess. i dunno.

i find it incredibly hard to watch all of FG anyway, i like some of the inbetween lt dan bits but a lot of it's too sentimental and sickly for me. i almost always fast forward the stuff between his scenes, and i always stop watching after what i consider to be his last scene (when he swims off from the boat). the scene at the end kind of spoils it for me.

but like i said, FG definitely has some highlights ;)

(clicky)
I agree. Only the eaely bits of Lt. Dan he looks yummy. At the end he doesn't look somewhat weird, but I couldn't put my finger on it. When he was the angry vet, that wasn't attractive at all.

i know a lot of people who liked the angry vet look more, it's not my cuppa but i can understand it. at the end he just looked, yeah, odd. i think it was the make up, it made him look a little weird.

GreatPumpkin, thanks for the nice pic. Gary looks very tired. He is at the moment always on the way by dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back