Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Is he holding a cellphone on each hand? No wonder he tweets so often, haha. Gotta love Gary. His pretty tireless when promoting his causes.

2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

If Gary 56000 followers in Twitter has he is invited by an employee CSI NY to the dinner. Thus come on, so that Gary must not go hunger.

Gary on Twitter, today!
    OK friends. Let's push the followers over 56,000. How long do you think it will take?
    55,792 now.

3. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I just read that. I RT of course ;)

Not that I have a lot of followers, hehe. But if I can help.

4. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi Same, you like Gary with long hair. Here for you, Gary with lure and John Malkovich 28 yaers ago.

:drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

5. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks a lot RaMa for your help. The countdown is running! Only 12!!!!! :thumbsup:

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i got soooo excited when he posted all those true west pics :D

i also replied asking if we all predicted when he'd hit 56k, he'd owe us all dinner, given that he had that bet with his crew person ;)

7. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi Lisa, Gary has closed the bet, unfortunately, only with a crew member.:confused:

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yes, i know, i was joking, and i thought it was pretty obvious but i guess not....

9. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Yes Lisa, it would be nice from Gary if he had also invited us.

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

nel thanks for the True West. I haven't seen that one before. Gosh he looks cute there! Gotta love that curly hair too! :lol::drool::drool::drool:

I don't like'em either that much. :rolleyes: It takes a bit get to used them...it's okay for me if I don't have to watch'em all the time! :lol::lol::lol: But without the best. ;)

I usually pay quite much attention to his fit somehow...:D I think it's the other way arround actually if you compare to begin of season 6 for example...or is it a suit that makes me think that way...:lol: I don't like like if a person is all bones either and I'm glad to say that gary is never been too skinny. :) In that pic I think it's the way he's standing if you look that another pic it look much better, mightly fine if I may add. ;)

LOL :lol: makes me think too are those both cellphones or is that another some other gadget, impossible to say. :)

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i guess he probably has a work phone and a personal one, maybe he was copying a contact or something? i used to do that quite a bit when i had work/personal mobiles.

and sam, you really need to follow twitter more closely ;):p:guffaw:

12. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

I know he looked really cute in True West. Ah, his eyes were even more expressive then :sighs:

Yes, at least he can't wear the stupid sunglasses all the time. I enjoy the outdoor scenes though, so it can be distracting with his creeper glasses on.

Can you imagine how weird it would be to be famous and read comments that people post? Of course I have posted recently that he looked older, but not heavier. Idk I'm just glad to see him regardless of slight changes.

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha yeah, i'd be really freaked out if it were me, and i read all kinds of stuff posted by fans (or negative stuff by non-fans) online. i don't know if i could handle it actually!

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Here's a Tweet from CBS:

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i'm intrigued :D i'll have to wait a bit to see it over here i think... bah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.