Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful evening everybody!!!![​IMG]

My dear RanMa,

I was so excited when I read your post in the office and was really looking forward to it[​IMG]

It´s a pity you haven´t found it but thanks for searching!!!!!! Maybe you´ll find it later on or somebody else has it ???????????????

We will wait patiently [​IMG]..............

Dear Lisa,
    thanks for the link. I loved it!
    And I love that quote too!!!! Yes, I have a reckless crush on him and my husband admires him nearly without envy ( only sometimes he says it´s enough Gary for today...........:alienblush:)

Yes, my dear Lil,
    I don´t want to starve alone...............[​IMG][​IMG]...........

We should stick together!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Ain´t he sweet.........

Have a wonderful evening!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

2. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

*Sighs*

When I get the chance to go to my other home, my cd-wallets get first dibs :thumbsup:

Anyway, to [sort of] lighten up my disappointment, I thought I'd post this:

[​IMG]

One of my absolulte faves. Yeah, I even have a category of "faves", lol. Hey, it's Gary!

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

4. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

lisasimpson, I'm not sure if it just me but I'm having issue trying to view the clip, maybe it's just my computer, Is anyone having difficulty watching the video???

5. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Yes, my dear Lil,
    I don´t want to starve alone...............[​IMG][​IMG]...........

We should stick together!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ain´t he sweet.........

Have a wonderful evening!!!

Udonna:luvlove:[/QUOTE]

[​IMG] LMAO that one makes me laugh. We have some serious neckage going on there. [​IMG]

xoxo
    Lil

[​IMG]

6. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Thanks so much for the link! I love his story about him and Ken Kesey :lol: And Impostor is my favorite Gary film. Next to Of Mice and Men. Interesting thing about Impostor, I read somewhere that it was originally part of a trilogy of a sci-fi film. The producers (Weinstein and Co?) loved it so much they asked for a full-length feature. Ahh, Spencer Olham, ILU :drool:

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, it was really funny wasn't it?:lol:

i like impostor too - there's a lot wrong with it but it's not a bad way to spend a couple of hours.

it was indeed part of a trilogy (the middle part i believe) and i know a lot of critics reckoned it should've been kept at the shorter length, a lot of people thought it didn't translate into full length. i dunno, i can see their point but i do like it. and gary looks so nice in that coat ;)

8. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Were the other two features actually done?

I heard that the original featurette (where that tongue action came from) is included in R1 dvds. Sad that I live in an R3 area :(

And because we can never get enough of Spencer:

[​IMG]

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i'm not sure actually, i've never seen anything to say the whole thing was done - i think the trilogy was the book it was adapted from as opposed to the film, i think maybe they just lengthened the book section - whether they ever made the other two i just don't know...

heh, i want a shower that i can talk to!

10. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Oh, okay thanks :) I've never read the short story by Phillip K. Dick but I would sure like to.

I want a shower with Gary in it, singing! Even if it's just Boom Boom Boom by John Lee Hooker, hehe.

Oh, and I found the article! Yay to me :lol: I copied and pasted it to a word docu and I was looking for an html one, duh. It's from Guardian Unlimited, July 15, 2000. With the details, I found the link:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2000/jul/15/books.guardianreview3

Enjoy!

11. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Can i say any more

[​IMG]

12. Blue

Blue Police Officer

My dear RanMa!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me kiss you [​IMG] (1), thank you very very much!!!!!!!!

It shows to me another Gary I haven´t known before. I will print it and read it again unhurriedly!!!! Thanks again!!!

Dear Lisa,

thank´s for the link. I love it when Gary talks with so much enthusiasms, he laughs and makes jokes................
    To be honest, I am not very thrilled by the contents of Impostor but I like how Gary acts.....( and takes a shower[​IMG](2), sorry, that must be...)

My dear Lil

let me hug you[​IMG]!!!!!! and then.......

[​IMG]

No comment....

So, now a nice coffee and the interview and on the terrace!!

Until later!!!
    Udonna

13. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Dear Udonna,

He looks amazingly evil on that picture but there is some serious neckage going on there.

xoxo
    Lil

[​IMG]

14. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi RanMa, thanks for the very interesting article.

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

thank you!!! that was a really interesting article :) i was at the national theatre in london tonight and they had these boards on the walls showing the history of hte theatre and it mentioned the steppenwolf stint there in 1989/1990 which was, i think, for the grapes of wrath. it was quite nice to see it there on my way in :)

i like that he always seems really into whatever he's talking about, whether it's funny or serious or whatever, he always seems really interested, and it's lovely when he makes jokes :)

i am standing by my 'i quite like impostor' claim! but you're right, it would be rubbish without him ;)

i don't think he looks evil - i think in that scene he tries to pretend to be a bit evil and starts going on about how he'll bomb everyone but i don't think he believes it! i think if i'd been told i was about to have my heart chopped out by the insides of a washing machine i'd be looking evil too :lol:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.