Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Behind the books...[​IMG] Hello to all! :lol:

Yes. Aborable indeed! :angel: And Sooooooooooo cute!!!! [​IMG] At first it took a minute to reconize him as a baby but soon as I noticed those eyebrowns...yeah it's Gary! :lol:

He really looks a lot like his father! Well like one phrase says: "The apple doesn't drop far!" :bolian: I dunno is there something better phrase in english cause this one was definitely my own "poor" translation from the finnish phase! :lol:

Here's some pics from my files! Enjoy! :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    Young Gary....."deep sigh" :adore: and I'm in the point that my books are getting wet! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    If he would be in my class I'm hundred procent that I'd forgot to study!:lol:
    Plus he would definitely be my "Mr.Right"!!! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Did someone mention..."arms"??? Well here's a good view! [​IMG]

"Rock baby!!!!" [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks Sam! Very nice!

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

:lol:

that is lovely :drool::drool::drool:

4. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Good evening my dear ladies!!!!
    My dear RanMa,

I am speechless about the treasures you share with us !!!!! Thank you very much!!!!!! He´s so sweet (still..........:drool::drool:)

My dear Sam,

thank you very much for the pics, I had to laugh about his eyebrows but are right, they are unique!!!!!!!!

Who is the man on the first pic, that isn´t Gary, is he??

I like the last one best, I love it when Gary rocks the stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

He is divine now and then!!!!!:drool::drool:

Have a great evening!!!!

Udonna

5. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Wow, so many gorgeous Gary pics (the one of him as a baby and toddler are so cute, and he looks a lot like his dad!) and articles!
    I agree with you. The whole thing about his marriage - it's not something I'm entirely comfortable reading, but I agree it makes me admire him (and Moira) all the more. Affairs and such aren't something I condone at all, but I think it's great that he came through all that stuff and that he and Moira and his family are where they are today. I think it's incredible that he left school 'barely able to read', and now he's where he is today. He always comes off as very smart and funny and as having lots of interesting things to say in his interviews.
    I agree with you lisa that I love he can play rebellious characters and really by the book characters like Mac, though I would say Mac does have a litttle bit of a rebellious streak, he certainly has issues with authority when it comes to Sinclair, Gerrard, and their type and now I wonder if that comes from Gary himself.
    It was great to read such a candid, honest interview from him.
    Oh, and I love that description of his voice -
    "Despite moving to Malibu in California in the late 80s, he retains every syrupy nuance of his Chicago accent - a slow methodical drawl so meticulously polite in that peculiar old-fashioned mid-western manner that you'd almost expect him to suffix every sentence with "ma'am" or "sir". "
    That's why I love his voice so much. *le sigh*

And Gary as a bad boy growing up? :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I read the article yesterday and I have to say that I admire him even more than I already do. :) What a journey from the rebel, not interested in school youngster to a admired, very talented and polite actor.:luvlove: He really has done a lot of work to achieve succees. I personally see it as a good feature that you don't get all by the golden plate. Hard working will be rewarded sooner or later and I think he has reached that now! :):):)

What comes to those a bit negative things about that article...Well I wasn't "that" surpised cause no one isn't perfect, everybody makes some mistakes in life and it's good so you can learn from them.;) I think it's great that Gary's and Moira's marriage has last through the difficult times and they're still married! :thumbsup:cause many of the Hollywood's marriage's don't last even a year! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I agree also that in Mac's character are some features, like slight rebelness what comes to Gerrard and do some things by intuition. I think those features are more Gary's own and you can see them through
    Mac's character. To me it usually means more :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Ou and about that first pic, yeah that is Gary! :hugegrin: Don't worry it took me some time to realize that myself but after I compared that pic to another one...yeah it's thim! Those eyes captivate me everytime! [​IMG]

One of my favourite pics!
    [​IMG]
    Wow... [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  8. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful evening, my dear Gary-Fans!

Yes, I have read the article too and as I said before I was very touched!!

SO touched that I am still thinking about some things so I decided to write about it when I come to a result for me.
    It´s not about their stormy weathers for they are together for decades and that means hard work for both of them. Here in Austria every second marriage gets divorced, so why should it be different in other countries, especially when both have the same "job" and one is more successful than the other.......... and he´s a man and I think men are susceptible for seduction............

There are some other points that made me contemplative..............

whatever, he is a hunk and he is very special in his own way !!!!!!!

[​IMG]

His smile makes me melt down.........[​IMG]

Wish you all a great evening!!

Udonna

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Whoooooooo![​IMG] I got my driving licence today! You may think that I'm crazy when I say that driving test was very enjoyable and fun experience! [​IMG]

Now after this road calls me! Don't worry I'm not an aggressive driver! :lol:
    [​IMG]

Great pic udonna! I happen to have couple pics more from the same event! :thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    I love that little belly there! It's cute! [​IMG]

I'm not that fancy to "six pack bodies"! :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

Then...Just because I'm such a happy mood right now[​IMG]
    I have post this one...
    [​IMG]
    "You don't need to go to gym!"
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  10. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

SERIOUSLY, THE ONE ON THE VERY TOP IS GARY????????!!! he looks like Jude Law from that angle:thumbsup:...reallly!

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^^ yeah i honestly didn't think it was him either, he looks so different! i guess it's just a weird angle.:guffaw:

mmmlovely :D:drool:

it's the same here in england, i don't think it's quite 1/2 of marriages but something like 48% so very close. as a card-carrying feminist, though, i can't agree with you saying men are more open for seduction! it makes it sound like women are all constantly trying to seduce people or something! although i do agree that all men (however much they try to deny it) keep their brains in their pants, which is, y'know, annoying:guffaw::guffaw:[/ot]

congrats! i love driving :D

i like those pics a lot :):thumbsup:

12. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello my dear friends,

I am finally at home and it´s raining and raining and raining.......

My dear Sam,

congratulation again!!!!!

And thanks for the pics!!! I had to laugh about "the little belly" ( I noticed it too and had the same thoughts before I read yours....) but "give me 5 " you are so right, it´s so cuddly .............

Again to the other pic, it reminds me somehow on Matt LeBlanc.

My dear Lisa,

I maybe misword it but I think we have the same thoughts about it!!!!

After years of unsuccessful mission of trying to change it I see it as a natural law everybody has to learn living with , however.

[​IMG]

But, that´s another story..............

Gary is a divine looking man with incredible charisma!!!!

Have a nice evening everybody!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

13. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

14. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Awww...baby Gary looks so cute! I go all mushy whenever I see baby pictures:rolleyes:

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Aww, cute! Thanks to everyone who posted the cute/delicious pics. I am very pleased with myself because at the library where I work a colleague was withdrawing a load of DVDs that haven't been out for 6 months or longer to sell them and I spotted Apollo 13 in the batch and got it for myself....for £1.50. Not a bad price for a bit of Gary, eh?;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.