Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB hunny, you dont need freeview to see BBC1!! Anyway I have it as well and I've set the reminder button for 00:00!!! It says it finishes at 1:30 :D

FB does Gary play the engineer??

Yep he plays the engineer of a new defence system against alien attackers but falls foul of Vincent D'Onofrio's character and is suspected of being one of the aliens himself. As I say lots of lovely half naked sweaty angsty Gary in this movie....YUMMMMMM.

I think I will enjoy Monday night, before Impostor on BBC1, channel 4 or 5, I forget which, have another fav of mine on, Blind Fury staring Rutger Hauer so I am looking forward to 4 hours of quality drooling...err viewing.. :D

BB, Natty and anyone else who gets Film 4 The Green Mile is on tonight 10:45 Gary is in it about half way into the film as lawyer Burt Hammersmith its only a 5 - 10 minute scene but MAN HE LOOKS GOOD in it..

burt1.jpg

burt3.jpg

Isnt he cute... :D

You Know FB, I will seriously have to kill you on tuesday when I look like a zombie :lol: Even though he's only in the film a few mins I am considering (once again) staying up to watch the whole film :lol:

I'm sorry... :( Okay no I'm not :p :p

But trust me its SO worth it the film itself is amazing and Gary's is great in his scene you will LOVE the accent. :D :D :D :D :D

Skips off happy to be spreading the Gary addiction..... :devil: :devil:

Please dont tell me theres a late night gary film on on tuesday!! :lol: Then again if your going to be tired, what a better way than a 'large portion' of Gary!! :devil:

Unfortunately not but by Tuesday it will only be 2 days till ep 4:10 of NY.... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Me too. But also a little sad that in 3 weeks we will be out of episodes......WAHHHHHH but at lease we get our Mac ep.

^^^I know yeh!! Im a little dissappointed- a little what am I on, I am really annoyed!!! But at least i'll not all the 14 from scene to scene!!! :lol: And I guess the box set will be a little cheaper next year- unless the writers thing is resolved early next year!

EDIT: FB I nearly missed him!!! I was too engrossed in what I was doing on here but Gary's voice is very distinct and sexy- like we all know. I sat there thinking it was him not paying attention then I looked at the TV and was like oh s*** but I was loving that accent! NAd that little curl is so cute :D

Ok I posted this on the adam thread and im posting it here as well. I was board and created this....

CSI/Friends

nattybatty55 said:
It's foggy here :D- ok I am pretty tired, i'm talking about the weather!! :lol:

LMAO!

i know, i'm actually more exited than i thought, i drank a lot of coffee earlier so i would stay awake for this film...i love it, it's one of his best...definatly under-rated :/

you wanna discuss as we go along, like when the ads are on? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back