Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to hear you gals who hadn't yet seen "Imposter" got a chance to see it... and now you know what we're all drooling over, when we talk about the infamous Shower Scene! (Hopefully your station didn't cut it! :eek: That would be a Tragedy!)

Thanks for the link, too cute!!! :)

Aggggggggggh - I didn't read this thread yesterday and missed Imposter on BBC1. Aggggggggggggggh! :mad:
Hey, Jools, thanks for the pics of Gary at the army base. Natty, thanks for pointing out that all the people getting autographs in that photo are women. They have excellent taste in men. :)
Hey, just two more days till 4.10 Mac (I watch it on Thursdays). I can't wait. :devil: But then after that we only get 3 more eps, so only 3 more Macs. :(

I can't believe we only have 4 left!! But then when it starts again we'll know our Gary scenes from eyes to bum *cough* erm back to back!! :devil:

Thanks natty now I cant stop thinking about the mirror shot in Impostor and the one in Ransom and the naked shot in Midnight Clear.......well he does have very nice assets.... :D

^^ Very nice assets!

:lol: I was just watching 'Fare Game' and my jaw dropped near the end! You all know I love of Mice and men and I was watching FG and suddenly realised that the man is auditioning for George :eek:!! I loved the part where Gary says 'She might just beat us both out for the part'- love it!! :lol: And if you think about in the final scene of OMaM fits perfectly into the scene in FG!!!

Yep I loved that whole end scene, nice of them to drop a reference to Gary's role in OMAM into the show. That reminds me I will need to try again to get the special edition of OMAM.

Natty have you seen this OMAM Video I think you will like it.
:D :D

'Special Edition'??? Whats that extra clips of gary in barn with white T on?? :devil:

Video! Im off to watch :D *Natsky jogs off to YT*

*Natskys back :D* Thats great if it is a little sad :(

The special Edition has a behind the scenes ducumentary with Gary and other extras.

Yes the video is sad but nice clips and music.

PrettyEyes, thanks for the info. and link re: Gary's AARP award! That's wonderful news, and I'm glad to see his work get noticed, along with the philanthropic activities of other deserving folks. Great stuff! :)

I think the work Gary does is amazing and envy him for doing what he does! It doesn't have o do it an he doesn't do it for publicity (like some people!) he does it to make the world a little bit better :D And it's great to see that people reconize the work he does!

I love these pics of Gary and Melina...

amd_csicourthouse.jpg

macandstella.jpg

Fans in UK take note - Fallen Angel is on next Friday at 9.10am on Channel 4! I haven't seen it so will definitely be watching!

And... NAKED shot in Midnight Clear?! *runs off to every shop in town begging for said film*

The one in Ransom was a big enough shock! Actually I stopped watching after the mirror scene because it became clear he wasn't playing one of the good guys, and I know what happens to the "Baddies" in action films :(

I love Gary in that movie, I like that he playd badcop, but

*Day dreaming about been kidnap by Gary :devil:* Emm I`m back now... I think :)

I hate when thay killed him in the end...
*mumble about the stupid kid, that wt himself at the end, so Gary get killed... arg* :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back