Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macslady Just for you wifebeater pics. These ones from Streetcar are my favs.....

E154A.jpg

E155A.jpg

E156A.jpg

E157A.jpg

E158A.jpg

E159A.jpg

E160A.jpg

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ohhh My GOD!

i've been away for a week on holiday and i come back to this...damnnnnn

he has, the nicest Abs in the world...jesussssssss...

So glad you guys liked them. They were done by dizzy_duck from Sinise Daily ages ago and arent they just lovely? I would really have loved to have seen him do that play (plus it so plays to my Mac/Stella fixation as its the famous Steeeellllaaaa sceen) :D

Flack Attack said:

Hey everyone!

For the Gary Sinise fans out there I thought it be interesting to see what G.S. movies people have seen or own. (can include CSI NY eppys)

Me personally I have seen (and own) the following:

1. OF MICE AND MEN
2. FORREST GUMP
3. APOLLO 13
4. RANSOM
5. SNAKE EYES
6. THE GREEN MILE
7. A GENTLEMAN’S GAME
8. FALLEN ANGEL
9. THE FORGOTTEN
10.REINDEER GAMES
11.TRUMAN
12.MISSION TO MARS
13. IMPOSTER
14.THE HUMAN STAIN
15. OPEN SEASON

GARY SINISE TELEVISION SERIES

1.THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON OF CSI:NY
2. THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON OF CSI:NY

Also I will be recieving (hopefully soon)

ALBINO ALLIGATOR
JACK THE BEAR

As Flack Attack posted this in another thread I thought it would be nice to discuss here in Gary's thread.

Well to add to Flack Attacks list I personally have on bought DVD or in a couple of cases from the net.

1. Of Mice and Men
2. Forrest Gump
3. Apollo 13
4. Ransom
5. Snake Eyes
6. The Green Mile
7. A Gentelman's Game
8. Fallen Angel
9. The Forgotten
10. Mission 2 Mars
11. Impostor
12. The Human Stain
13. This Championship Season
14. Albino Alligator
15. It's The Rage
16. The Quick and the Dead
17. My Name is Bill W
18. Midnight Clear

Televison Series

1. Hunter
2. Knotts Landing (Gary as a Baby.. :D )
3. The Stand (Steven King - Where I first saw Gary.)
4. CSI:NY Season 1
5. CSI:NY Season 2
6. CSI:NY Season 3
7. The Barrymores (Doucumentary Narrated and staring Gary.)
8. Plus I am up to date with season 4 CSI:NY......is it Wednesday yet....

Plays

1. True West

Me obsessed.....welll..possibly....just a little bit..

:devil: :devil: :devil:

I love Gary in every role I have seen him in!

Reindeer Games (you just gotta love him as long-haired, evil-but-funny - and sexy - Gabe...

The Stand - I can watch this one over and over. And I have. :D

Apollo 13 - See above :lol:

A Gentleman's Game

Ransom - Can there even be a sexier villian? I think not.

Forrest Gump. Lt. Dan. 'Nuff Said. *drool*

The Quick and the Dead - a quick but oh-so-crucial role.

Mission 2 Mars - As someone said above, you either love it or hate it. Being a Gary Whore, I love it.

Of Mice and Men - Shew Lawdy, that one is hot. Gorgeous George. And he did an amazing job in it, he and John M. played off eachother so beautifully.

Imposter - Mmmmmm, Shower Scene, anyone? :p Plus I adore Vincent D'Onofrio too, not to mention Tony Shalhoub is a hometown boy (he's from Green Bay, same as me) so this movie really is special, to me.

The Green Mile - short, but sweet (his role, not the movie LOL)

George Wallace - I notice this one is never on anyone's list, and I can't recommend it highly enough! It's dreadfully hard to come by, amazon.com is probably one of the few places, and I suspect it's on VHS only. But Gary won an Emmy for this one (it was a made-for-TV miniseries) and he most certainly deserved it. He starred along with Mare Winningham as wife #1, and Angelina Jolie as wife #2, and he had amazing chemistry with both women (lucky ladies!) Gary managed to bring out the humanity in a man and politician whom most of us have grown to see as nothing but despicable. Well, I still find Wallace despicable, or at least he was back in those years of turmoil, but Gary did a fantastic job of showing us how he became that way, how the charismatic Man became the Monster.

And of course, everything he has done in CSI.

The movies I'd very much like to see him in are Midnight Clear, and Fallen Angel.

:lol: Well I have a very poor list compared to those as you know I was reacently on a Gary Sinise hunt but RL got in the way!! So I have

Of Mice and Men

AND

ALL the CSI NY series

Natty Impostor is on the TV in the UK next week....*runs off to find TV Times*.....I'm Back...

Its on Monday Night BBC1 Midnight :D :D :D

Hey FB thanks for that. BBC1 is one of our channels here in NL. So no appointments on Monday night. I'll find time on TT.

As for my list...
Ransom
Of Mice and Man (thanks to a certain Bay... last week) OMG It was so good!
and NY of course.

He is in the entire movie from beginning to end. Shirtless for a lot, tied up a couple of times, beaten up a few times and absolutely gorgeous throughout. God I love that movie... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Then there is the shower scene.....

Impostershortshower2.jpg

Is it worth watching HELL YES but if you are not a sci fi fan then you ay not enjoy it as much as I did....but the scenery is SO worth it as you can see in the pic above.. :D

Ok I officially hate/love you!!! I am going to be one grumpy girl on tuesday morning but a sci fi film full of a shirtless gary plus shower scene do I care...hell no :devil:

OMG!
Monday nght at 12!

i'm so glad i have freeveiw in my room...i can well stay up and watch old spence in the shower ^_^
thanks for the info girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back