Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

thanks for the picture!!-that would make it a nice winter-although here is still sunny! :lol:

Oooh can I bring him in and make him warm? <g>

LOL Chaos, I know you have a gutter mind :grin: Now go use it on the Trapped fic :D

So what i'd miss? I haven't been on since Tues. I went back home for thanksgiving. the in laws have dial up. it's really slow so didn't even attempt to get on... Man did i go through gary withdrawl this week. I missed NY on wed.
150.gif
Thank god that i remembered to record it.. ;) :)

Keep dreamin' Melly

Lets see C_C *makes up some random ness* You missed Gary nekkid.Yeah he stripped for us.

ff.net being mean to you Cate?

lol no you, it's your dreamworld.

Mine

*sticks out tongue* not yours.

The stripping was fun. Uh-huh. But he looked a bit cold, we need to make sure he stays nice and cozy :)

Tv Alert: for those of you who lives in Italy, tonight (hoping in no schedule's changing)

Reindeer Games, at 11pm on Rai2.

I've never seen this movie, hope it's a good one :)

Reindeer Games is definitely worth watching, for Gary fans! He looks...um, very different in this one :lol: but he's deliciously evil as Gabriel, and actually kind of funny sometimes, too. And even though I'm definitely not a fan of Ben Assflex, he actually is pretty funny in this one. Not Oscar-worthy material, for sure :D but Gary makes the most of his character!

Reindeer Games is almost only worth watching for Gary, and he gets one nice scene in a swimming pool :devil: (especially in the director's cut version)

Cool! Thanks for the heads-up, Nim. :D Hopefully I won't forget to watch this like I forgot "Black Hawk Down"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back