Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

private message :)

A friend told me that Lifestyle Network will be airing the Rachel Ray visit to the NY set tonight :D Keep an eye out for it, Cate!

thanks for the info!Although I won't be able to watch anything :lol:

happy birthday chic!

I have just watched Gary on The Early Show: he couldn't remember Peyton's last name and said Manning! Too funny for words! He looked dishy in a grey suit, black shirt and a silver/grey striped tie - ummm, me want!

Happy B-day CSI_CHIC!!!
yes watching Gary in the morning got me in the mood...for doing my chores early...:D

shaofu said:
I have just watched Gary on The Early Show: he couldn't remember Peyton's last name and said Manning! Too funny for words! He looked dishy in a grey suit, black shirt and a silver/grey striped tie - ummm, me want!

Peyton Manning?! ZOMG! :lol: What else did he talk about? What'd he say about Peyton? :lol:

Somebody has to put that up in YouTube. Come guys, pwease!

:lol: I read on another board that he said her last name was Manning, and at first I couldn't figure out why he said that name. I just put it together right now. Peyton Manning. Football. Duh! :lol: Yeah, I can be slow on the uptake, every once in awhile!

thanks for the b-day wishes :)
If paytons last name was mainning that would raise some questions for our dear Mac :lol:

I think he had on the same tie when he was on the view..

devildoll thanks for the link. Watching the interview is a nice way to start the day before going to work.

Hahahahahaha!!!
Gar> Peyton... Peyton... Peyton... :confused:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great interview!!! :D but the interviewer should let Gary talk, she kept talking after every question... hey ma'am, let our man speak!!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back