Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

I haven't been here in a while (stupid real life, how dare it interfere!) I just wanted to drop in and say I am totally feeling (hehe) the new Taylor girls banner! It's totally awesome, kudos to whoever made it/thought it up. When he said that on the show, the first thoughts in my mind were defnitely erm, shall we say naughty?

It was definately lovely, though it decided to cut off mid-interview the first time and forced me to replay it.

Oh sorry that was Gary playing with the thing. My bad Melly, didn't know you wanted to watch it.

ranma said:
private message :)

A friend told me that Lifestyle Network will be airing the Rachel Ray visit to the NY set tonight :D Keep an eye out for it, Cate!

Whee!
As much as she gets into my nerves (the same way Oprah sometimes does) -- I'll keep an eye out for that.

Peyton Manning. Lol, I always thought Peyton is a male name hahahaha....

^No, Gary in her TV show.

No honestly; when I first heard about a certain 'Peyton' entering the cast, I thought -- geez, there are a LOT of other names out there.

They have used 'Peyton' in one season1 episode. That one with the killer wedding dress. The previous owner of the 2nd killer garment was named Peyton D.

chaostheory08 said:
Whee!

As much as she gets into my nerves (the same way Oprah sometimes does) -- I'll keep an eye out for that.

They aired it Wednesday last week (not sure if they'll show a replay). Duuuuude, I wanted to smack RR! Even her voice is annoying :rolleyes: And her saying the creepy sets suit Gary? He had the funniest WTF? face :lol:

^Where's you see it? I missed it since I don't know what sked that show is. And I think I was in the univ, enlisting a PE class at that time.

Grrrr.... she's one of the most irritating persons on TV. Hahahahah, but having Gary there makes it bearable.

^I saw it on the night I posted it (nov 8, I think).

Anyway, here's a Gary newsbit that aljomom posted at GarySiniseCentral

From the sentinelandenterprise :

They did meet new United Services Organization Director and "Forrest Gump" actor Gary Sinise Saturday, along with the Secretaries of the Army and Navy, Swope said.

Wow. He's now the Director for USO? The man is tireless :cool:

ranma said:
They did meet new United Services Organization Director and "Forrest Gump" actor Gary Sinise Saturday, along with the Secretaries of the Army and Navy, Swope said.

Wow. He's now the Director for USO? The man is tireless :cool:

Holy cow, He's wearing so many differnet hats now. :lol:
actor, director, producer, musician, USO director did i miss anything.. :confused:

Yeah, I was surprised too, when I read that he's now the new director of the USO. The man is a real-life energizer bunny... :D

Geez...he's gonna surpass the USO champ, Bob Hope, in contributions to that great organization.

..actor, director, producer, musician, USO director did i miss anything.. [ csi-chic said that! ;)]

I don't think you forgot anything and I had no clue about the USO!not that I know now anyway...So ,congratulations for it! :)

Since I've been absent for a while and considering it's after Thanksgiving and technically winter (although it's currently 80 degrees and sunny here at the moment), I come bearing a small gift clicky Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back