Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

Hey, check out this link and watch Gary thank the troops. The description says:

Actor Gary Sinise says thank you to active duty personnel and veterans in a concert Nov. 10, 2006, the day before Veterans Day, at the Uptown Theater in Kansas City, Missouri

Gotta love his shirt ;)

And is it just me or is our boy slimming down quite a bit? Or maybe with the angle you really can't tell. Well, either way, I think he looks really good.

Yeah, I can't help but look down in that area as well (especially when he was pulling down his shirt) :devil: :lol:

I soooo wish I could get to one of those!

Anyway he looked yummy as always.

Nov 10 was friday.. :) I want his shirt.. :lol:
The audience was to loud, i coudn't hear Gary. Don't they know when Gary is talking you be quite so us girls can hear him.. :lol:

Too true! :lol:

There are more pics (and newsies) at SiniseOrg. Man, I'm sooooo envious of the women he pulled onstage! If I'd been there I'd probably be arrested for indecent behaviour :devil:

Cool video, thanks for sharing! I have one of those shirts, only it's gray. Bought it in NY back in September.

ETA: Wait, wait, wait... I looked at those other pictures and the shirt doesn't look black, which means he's got the same shirt that I have!!! :D

I'm watching the video right now... Can I download it anywhere? Please!! Thanks in advance!

I've read something about downloading YouTube videos with a special programme? Do you guys know anything about them?

What's the Early Show anyway :confused:

Does anybody have his clip at The View?

kissmesweet, check your pm ;)

Yuppers Gary on the Early show. *Dances around room* What a great B-day present for me!!!! :)
The Early Show is a Show on CBS in the early mornings here in the US. Its short of a news/entertainment show.

Whoo Hoo Behind the sence. They've done, Miami, CSI and Now NY..

Ranma Pm to you..

I want a PM! :(

NY deserves to be on the behind the scenes. Total hottness on that show.

Happy birthday c_c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back