Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

4zl8y74.jpg

4kumm94.jpg

680xjd1.jpg

Morning Ladies, I brought some lovely pics, of our MR. Sinister. Enjoy :devil: :devil:

I tried to cut it down to a manageable number and I picked ones people commented on as well as others I thought fitted our group of degenerates...err fans :D . Now if there is a suggestion I have omitted that you guys want back in then let me know and I will repost the poll.

So get voting people.. :D .

C'mer my Sinister Girls....closer
4yzzbqg.jpg

and get down on your knees, and let me show you,
how my nibbled kiss on your neck can help you breathe

4bs4jex.jpg

Deeper I'll take you with my Sinister looks,
while you shivered and quietly shook. In my arms,
and on my lips, as my kiss melted you within

67nw1t1.jpg

Enjoy Ladies :devil:

OMG i wub the smiling one! he looks soo.. hawt :devil:
me likey the word nibble so i voted for that. LMH you my hero :lol:

I think he needs, a refill....who's first
4z2ndbn.jpg

Come to Mr.Sinister....slowly and seductively....
so I can watch you as you move towards me

4m0o74j.jpg

More Sinister Hottness. **Sees mj again...huggies**

Gorgeous pics, LMH. Where is that first 'he needs a refill' one from? God, his wife is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky.

Lovely pics LMH :devil:

Dam right^^^ she is one luckly woman!

Ok I am so happy at the moment.... when I got home today my 'Of Mice and Men' had arrrived after searching ebay!!! as soon as I get off of here i'm off to watch it!!- (I think my DVD player will be gald to play something other that CSI :lol:)

The pic is from "Championship Season 31

And I agree, she is very, very ,very lucky. :D

damn right! Mrs. sinise is soo lucky, good play to her though! i love that one with him on his back. now thts an angle i like seeing him at! :devil:

awww, gorgeous-gary-do-not-grab's falling behind, but who can argue with him being Nibblicious?? :p

Love the Human Stain caps, he looked very good being rahter rumpled and stubbly, I thought... :D but yeah, also love that little peek of navel as he lies on the floor. Of course it does just occur to me that I enjoy seeing him lie on the floor... :lol:

Nice Piccies, and halloo everyone ;) :D

Wow, its almost time to start a new thread? It feels like just yesterday we made this one. :(

LMH, thanks for sharing the hot little piccies, meow, he looks good!

Alright, back to my usual gutter tendencies, got some serious catching up to do here. Some nice black and white piccies ;)

~ A little Cuckoo piccie :p
garycuckoo8bitgrey400pivs7.jpg

~ aaaand, everyone's had days like this - I only *wish* he's what I found buried under all my papers... :p
garyjedroot8bitgreyp400sj1.jpg

^ and Ranma? luv that lil pic there, he certainly is. That should have been a title consideration :lol:
Gary # 4: I Am Made Of Cutie... :lol: Ah well :D

anyhoo. enjoy, kids

;)

Maybe they will show Mac with a phone bill from the I phone and it will look like the second picture. That would be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back