Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

Natty, I love the pics of Gary with the troops. He looks especially cute in the one where he's wearing a blue paper hat. I think it's amazing what he does for the troops.

Sphinx, you're right, his wife is very understanding and supportive.

LMH, gorgeous, sexy pics. He looks so hot in those glasses in the top one. :devil:

4pb0j75.jpg

I know..He reminds me a school teacher, I had a crush on. Now ladies, Mr.Sinister, our new teacher, has a lesson for us all. :devil:

Natty, thanks for posting those pix, I haven't seen any of them yet. They're great! (Loving the Blue Bonnet... :lol: )

And LMH, another beautiful piece of poetry, thanks so much for the inspiring read! (How come my teachers in HS or college didn't look like that? :( )

*thud*

Sorry I got lost in the gutter the guys:devil: Very nice poetry guys!.... 8days untill new season!!!

Oh man....
I had the WORST day at work today...tears the whole bit...
so, coming home from work and that is the first thing I see...it put a smile on my face instantly :) Gary in a tanktop is dreamy!!!

Thanks for sharing LMH!!!

62ynuyb.jpg

4kcj6dj.jpg

4xo8gv4.jpg

Awww...sorry you had a sad day InDe, but I'm glad Mr.Sinister could help :D

A few more delightful, lovely pics, for us Sinister Girls. :devil:
Scruff :devil:
Leather :devil:
Clean cut :devil:
********************THUDTHUDTHUd*******************

same inde. dnt worry ur not the only one to cry today. thanx guys these really help my fave one is the teacher thing coz i used to had a crush on a teacher. i reckon gary would be an english/ drama teacher and we'd all study 'of mice and men' and have to watch the video and then hed take his top off and reinact that hay bale lifting scene. hmmm id like him to teach me a lesson. :devil:

Natty loved the pics the first one is one of my favs.

LMH never seen the last one before its really nice...

Hey hey...
I found some HOT Gary pics...so I thought I would share so we can all be in the gutter :devil:
(first time posting pics...so if it doesnt work...sorry lol)

[image]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd109/InDe23/3032053087.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd109/InDe23/GarySiniseHeadshot.jpg[/image]

:devil: That look does me in everytime :devil:

668zlo9.jpg

Fruitbat, seeing as we are getting close to 1000. If we happen to hit it tomorrow, please hold for a bit, as I have to work this morning Canadian time till 1pm. I think I'll be okay and back in time, as I already have everything written up, and ready.

Thankies LMH :D

OK 10 posts left!

InDe23- I ma sorry to say that you have not posted enough to be able to post pics but can you post the URL because I would love to see them!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back